3

As we continue to chat and open doors to find empty classrooms, we soon stumbled across a stair case leading up. "Um, who's going first?" Kaoru asked. 

"Hmm.. How about we play Rock, paper, scissors? The winner can walk up last." I answered.

"Alrighty!" We played a couple of rounds since Kaoru found it entertaining. The first round, Kaoru won, but after that, I kept winning. 

"Are you forgetting  what we have to do? It's a couple of minutes has passed already and we haven't even moved an inch." I spoke breaking the silence. 

"Oh right! Well, Lead the way!" She cheered. As I walked towards the stairs and as I put my foot on one step, I heard a thump and soon after followed with a loud scream. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" two actually. "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA" never mind, Three. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" 'God, That last one was very loud. Im impressed'

Kaoru and I rushed up the stairs to find four people, Two on the floor and two standing. One of the people on the floor had a terrified expression, while the other one was staring into space while laying like a star, and stayed completely motionless. As for the people who were standing, One was giggling, and the other had looked like they were entertained. That was until they acknowledged Me and Kaorus presence. 

"Looks like two more people came to join the yelling party." A girl with long white hair, and bangs that covered her eyes. (She's the one that was entertained.) 

"Haha! You should've seen their faces when I screamed even louder and longer! Ahahaha!!" A girl with half purple and half black hair laughed. (She was giggling, and the person who yelled last)

"Ngh- I would be laughing too if weren't for that scare." A really pale girl with shiny brown hair mumbled as her face relaxed. (She had the terrified face)

"..." A red haired girl still stayed completely motionless and silent. (You probably already know which one she is)

"Is she okay? She looks like she's seen a ghost." Kaoru asked, worried. 

"Eh? Who cares about her." The white haired girl replied. "Anyways. I don't think I met you two before soooo, It's time we Introduced ourselves. Ahem, The names Mei Yamamoto, I'm the ultimate player." Mei had long bangs that covered her eyes, she also had a nose and ear piercing. She wore a sleeve less black shirt that had zippers, a half pink blue shirt shoulder top, white shorts that were ripped and had little black bows on the side.

"Ahaha, I'm Yuna! The Ultimate Psychologist." Yuna had a small black top hat with a baby blue bow, a white coat, and underneath the coat was a black and white shirt. She wore a plain light blue skirt. And Her eye color was pink and green.

The girl with brown hair then stood up, "I'm Koharu Kei, I'm the poet here." Koharu said with a closed eye smile. 

"The girl down there is Kioko Yamaguchi, she's a Robot Creator." Koharu had really straight hair and had a nice shade of green as her eye color. She had a regular white shirt, and a white collar that had a purple bow. On her purple skirt was several small chains. 

Kioko who was still motionless had long light red hair, she wears a robot bow, and she has eye bags under her eyes. She is wearing a speghetti strap shirt that has a white/pale tank top that hangs low-ly by the shoulders. There's a robot (🤖) holding flowers at the bottom of the shirt. On the side of the sleeves are small gears lined up and down. She wore black skirt and black stockings. 

"Pleasure to meet you all, I'm Masako Suzuki. I'm the Ultimate Investigator."

"What a long introduction. Anywho, I'm Kaoru! Ultimate Skateboarder. Pretty cool, right?" She giggled.

"Well, You two better meet the rest. Wouldn't wanna be left unknown to them." Mei laughed.

"..." "..." Everyone just stood/layed there. 

"Right.." I spoke, breaking the awkward silence. Me and Kaoru began to walk away from the group. Well, I began to walk, Kaoru was skipping.

Abc 😩

123 😘

One, two, three 😏

Bark 😡

Meow 😻

Is 'layed' a word? Because I felt the need to use it even if it isn't (a) word/proper.

Anyways, this is the end. My motivation to make this chapter at least 1,000 words has gone away 😩. 

Words: 739