5

'Why are there pixelated images of us? Is it some kind of rooms made for specific us?'  I was about to space out when a voice suddenly shouted, 

"Hi there!" I looked away from my pixelated image and found the owner of the voice. He had black hair which was pulled back into a small ponytail. He also had beautiful purple eyes and top hat. Under his eyes were black triangles. He wore a purple suit with a white collar and black bow. A black belt to hold up his blue knee high pants. 

"Hi hi!"

"Mm, hello.." 

We both greeted.

"I see you're both confused on what these doors lead too!" He smiled. 

"Um, yes. Mind telling us?" I replied, slightly annoyed for no reason.

"Hmm.. Nope! Haha." '...He reminds me of Kaoru. Both appears joyful, annoying, and odd, did I mention annoying?' 

"Why not?" Kaoru asked. 

"It would ruin the fun! Besides, I wanna see the looks in your face when you see what's inside!! It's really cool." He answered. 'Is it just me or is there purple sparkles surrounding him?' 

"Anyways, Mind telling us your name?" I asked with a even more annoyed tone. 

"Oh, right. My names Nao Asai. I'm the ultimate Puppeteer!" He exclaimed with his hands up in the air. 

"Nice to meet you, Asai-kun. I'm Masako Suzuki, The Ultimate Investigator."

"And I'm Kaoru!! Ultimate Skateboarder." 

He then started to look both of us up and down. "Yeah, Your outfits doesn't really give me a hint of your talents. Hm, Pretty lame." He frowned, An arm on his hand, and his other hand towards us with his wrist hanging as he titled his head. "Honestly, I thought your talent had something to deal with bubbles, Kaoru. And Masako, I thought you were some plain girl, haha!" 

"....what?" I muttered.

"Well duh! I earned a title back were I skateboarded soo I kinda dressed like it." Kaoru said smiling. 

"Very well then, Carry on." He smiled back.

'..They are like each other. Really straightforward, seems joyful but sometimes their tone says otherwise.' 

Kaoru and I began walking towards the door with our pixelated image, which was luckily next to each other on the second floor. Without a single word, we opened the door. 

"Eh? What is this?" I asked myself. 

There was a dark blue bed with multiple shelf's, on the other side of the bed was a desk with a nightlight on top, not to mention the chair by it. An even darker color covered the wall that came with white and red stripes. There was a sofa, table, and T.V on the other side of the room. As I looked around, there were 2 doors. 

"Who would put 2 doors in a room? Well, Maybe some rooms have 2 doors but- Agh, Nevermind." 

One of the doors had the word 'Bathroom' above it which was pixelated and the other door had three questions marks. 

"Question marks? Why question marks?" 

Multiple questions flooded my head as I approached the door, I turned the door knob and *tried* to open it, but it was stuck. 

"Why is it stuck? How am I supposed to find out what's inside? And what did Nao mean by the rooms being cool? Looks pretty boring to me."

I turned around and went towards the place I entered.