Alone

Juliet's POV
So Occasio starts walking to me and says I saw how u liked at me when i came down stairs I like u and IK u like me so let's have some fun I know that this nigga ain't saying what I think he his bc I ain't about to loose my virginity be pregnant at 15 and have my momma kick me out the house so I had to keep my cool no matter how fine he is. Occasio came and sat close to me on the couch and started patting his leg like he wanted me to sit on it. I really wanted to do it just this one time and since our parents aren't home I did.i sat down and I already felt something I shouldn't have. I jumped up and Occasio looking confused said u must be a virgin. sadly I said yes. he apologized and I went up to my room to sleep. A couple of hours later he came up in my room and asked me if I wanted to go to a party. since I am the kind of girl who loves to party I said yes. We got dressed I had on my blue and white kd's with a black hi low shirt and white jeans looking fly as fuck. Occasio was wearing a striped polo shirt with nikes on and white shorts tryin to copy my swagger. Since Occasio is 16 he drove. On our way to the party Occasio stopped the car and on the side of the road I had no idea were we were. so I asked what happened .can I tell u something said Occasio of course I said yes. We aren't going to a party were going to a hotel with some of my friends. I was really nervous but I didn't care Ik he would take care of me. when we got there I saw a big tall hotel and I heard music blasting from the top floor me smiling walked by Occasio. when we finally made it to the top I saw some fine tale niggas looking at me and my swag so I went to talk to them after that I drunk some lean and I was drunk so I went to bed upstairs.