new brother

Juliets POV

So we're at the new apartment and it's kinda small but idc. I started to unpack my bags. and then my mom yells out HUNNY GET DRESSED WERE GOING TO MEET SEBASTIAN AND HIS SON. Ugh now bitch we just got here and I already got to meet the nigga it ain't like y'all getting married with y'all old ass. But whatever I jumped in the shower. brushed my teeth then brushed my lion mane and dug in the boxes to find something that matched. I got out my Jordan's and a summer dress it don't match but it looked a1 on me but antyways.... we were headed for the restaurant and I saw this fine ass boy walking somewhere I mean like he was HOTT. so when we got to the restaurant I walked in side and at the first table I saw an old looking man around my momma age and a cute asf boy my age starring at me of course that had to be them so I sat down at the table and aid hello and the cute boy said hey shawty what's yo name. Juliet I said what's your name. Occasio he said. omg I love his name but if my mom falls in love with Chris and marries him. Then we'll be step related. And I love my momma a whole lot but this nigga Occasio is fineeeeee.
So we all eat and talk about nothing really. Then we go back with them to their place and already my mom and Chris leave so me and Occasio are left at home alone but she does this all the time so it's ok I layed on the couch watching tv when I heard Occasio coming down the stairs I turned around and he had on green gym shorts with no shirt and of course I was smiling. he knew what his sexy ass was doing.

OK GUYS HOW DO U LIKE IT ILL UPDATE IT SOON BUT COMMENT LIKE AND SHARE LUV YALL