What's Happening??

Ever since what happened last night I have decided to stay with Occasio it's the right thing to do. And I did sleep with him so we are practically a couple. So I go down stairs just to find Occasio kissing some tramp on the couch. As I walk down the stairs I clear my throat so loud him and his bitch turn around. "Oh hey Juliet this is my girlfriend, Alexia, Lexi this is my step sister" says Occasio  as I finish walking down the stairs I see Alexia staring at me then I realize she went to my old school!! Shocked I ran into the kitchen before she could see who I was. This is the girl who made my life a living hell. She tortured me every day and claimed I slept with her boyfriend(not Occasio). As I walked out the kitchen I said " so Occasio have mom and dad came back yet" "nahh but they called and said they'll be back in two days" said Occasio. All of a sudden Alexia got up and said " It was nice meeting you Juliet( with a dirty grin on her face) I'll see u later Occasio I have to go get the baby from my mothers house" then Alexis pulls off in her Nissan.
"Wait wait wait did I hear baby, her baby, who's the dad" I think to my self. What if Occasio is the baby father and I slept with him and he knew he was a father and he has a girl friend. I'm so pissed right now. I walk over to Occasio and play it off. "So baby you know I love you right" I say as I start kissing him. "Damn girl what has gotten into you" says Occasio. Then I slap him so hard. I might have broke his face. "The fuck was that for Juliet" Occasio says angrily standing up, rubbing his face. "Umm let's see nigga  u had sex with me two times and you have a girlfriend and a baby, so when where u gonna tell me you where a father" I say so mad I stand up and start crying. Occasio starts holding me and suddenly everything feels better I feel relaxed because he is holding me. Why do I feel this way, I lost my train of thought I stopped crying and he looked me in the eyes, those devilish hazel eyes he has just make me smile. So we sit down on the couch and I tell him about me and Alexia then he tells me about them he says she claims the baby is his but he never had sex with her and he's getting a dna test soon. As soon as we hug there is a knock on the door... Who could it be...