Omfg

On my way home I was feeling kinda hungry so I hurried up and ran home when I got there I saw my mom sitting there looking worried with the phone and a bottle of jack. I know my mom and when she is drinking something has to be wrong so I went to go sit my her. where the hell have you been juliet, said my mom. Since I don't give a fuck I walked up stairs and went to go get changed. there's nothing that's your up there except for you. I ran up to my room so fucking fast now I know my mom is crazy but she is sysco when she mad. When I was in my room I looked in my drawers no clothes no shoes no nothing just empty drawers all of my Jordan's and kd's were gone.i ran down stairs to see my mom in the kitchen smiling cooking something. where is it you demon of a bitch I asked I was pissed. check the stove she said. I thought I asked her for my stuff not for some food but I checked any way. when I opened the stove door all I saw was rubber burning and I saw the Nike sign melt off of my shoes. that was just one pair I hate to see what happened to the rest. I was so mad that I gave my mom a taste of her own medicine I graves the bitch by her weave and hit her heAd on the stove but she better be happy it was closed bc I would love to cook some tracks today. I ran out the house hearing her cuss me out I knew it would be a long time before we would be talking. I was so upset I forgot all about what me and occasio had did last night and I'm still hungry. I went on to the mall walking of course then I saw a familiar car drive behind me it was occasio know I don't want to see his fine ass but I got In bc it was cold and he's cute I stepped in the car seeing occasio smile.