What's happening?? 2

As soon as I start too open the door a sudden chill came over me. The Same chill that comes over me when only one person comes over. My moms ex boyfriend, Macih. He's the main reason we left, my mom broke up with him after he raped her and she gave the baby up for adoption. As I opened the door I looked into his face " how did you find us" I say angry and scared. "Now little girl is that anyway to greet your dad" says Macih. " Your not my dad, my dad died years ago, your just some fuck boy that my mom dumped". As Macih walked towards me he started trying to kiss me, like always ughhh. Luckily for me Ocassio was there. As I pushed Macih away from he he slapped me, I'm used to being hurt by him but Ocassio didn't seem to like it. All of a sudden a big fight broke out on my front lawn. Occasio was punching Macih left and right he was about to kill him. " Hey!!" "Hey!!" "Stop, before you hurt him" I say screaming trying to get Ocassio off of him. Then I start to see an old nosey neighbor peek out the window with the phone to her ear. Oh shit, something bad is about to happen. When I turn around I see the police cars speeding down the street. Suddenly one jumps out and takes Ocassio off of Macih, putting him in hand cuffs. I start crying out of no where, TBH I didn't know I had this much love for Ocassio. But when I saw them put him in the back of that car my heart dropped. The love of my life just got arrested...