Arrangement

After a week ochako returns to ua after leaving for a family emergency
———————————————————————
*AT THE DORMS*

Everyone:"your married!?"

Ochako:"surprise" *nervous smile*

Mina:*hyperventilating* "ok everyone just calm down!"

Toru:"Mina we're calm."

Mina:*flips over a bookcase* "I said stay fucking calm!"

Izuku:*nervously chuckles* "ok I'll just take our bags upstairs."

Ochako:"are you sure?"

Izuku:"yeah I'll let you deal with the bookcase flipping jungle girl while I unpack our things." *kisses her forehead and leaves*

Ochako:*looks back to the class with Mina ready to flip over another bookshelf* "o-ok I guess you guys want some answers."

*FLASHBACK*

Ochako:*rushes into the hospital room* "daddy!"

Nurse :*holds her back* "please miss you can not enter at this moment."

Ochako:"please that is my father I need to see him!"

Nurse :"please miss it's important you don't interrupt your fathers treatment please follow me to Dr yamazaki's office to talk about your fathers condition once he's finished treatment."

*TIMESKIP*

Dr. Yamazaki:*sits down and sighs* "miss uraraka I'm sorry to say this but your fathers condition isn't good the damage done to his body is to great without the proper surgeries he won't make it. *stands up* I'll give you a moment to think over the information." *hands her a bill* "this will be the total cost of all the surgeries if you can't afford it all at once we offer a payment plan now if you would excuse me I need to check on the other patients." *leaves the room*

Ochako:*looks over the cost* 'this is to much I can never afford even one of these surgeries let alone 20' *crumples up the bill begins to cry* 'please papa I can't lose you like I did with mama' *the door opens*

Izuku:"ochako!" *rushes over and hugs her*

Ochako:"I-Izuku?"

Izuku:"don't worry everything will be ok because I'm here! So tell me what I can do to help."

Ochako:*pulls back and hands him the crumpled paper* "you can't help he needs a total of 20 surgeries the lowest is $500,000 and the others are far more expensive than that."

Izuku:*uncrumples the paper while keeping an arm around ochako* "their is something we can do."

Ochako:*looks up to him* "what?"

Izuku:*looks at her* "we can get married."

Ochako:*gasps*

Izuku:"if we get married my families health plan can cover all these cost and help with his recovery."

Ochako:"b-but if we were to get divorced I would have to pay back double the money are you sure you want to marry me even if it means your stuck with me?"

Izuku:*cups her cheek* "I love you ochako you are the person I intend on spending the rest of my life with and I know you feel the same way so. *gets down on one knee and pulls out a ring*
"Ochako uraraka will you marry me?"

Ochako:*begins to cry* "y-yes yes I will!" *tackles him hugging him tightly*

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Ochako:"and that's what happened."

Mina:*rushes over to ochako* "ok I know your married and all but you need a bachelorette party who's with me!?" *silence* "come on guys she needs a party!"

Iida:"after everything uraraka has been through she needs to rest I'm sure it was a stressful time and needs time to rest."

Ochako:*sighs* "thank you iida but my last name isn't uraraka anymore I had it changed to Izukus last name I'm ochako yagi now." *walks to the elevator* "I'll see you guys later."

*IN THE YAGI DORM ROOM*

Izuku*continues to unpack*

Ochako:*enters the room* "h-hey zuzu."

Izuku:*turns to ochako* "oh hey mochi I'm almost done here so once I'm done I can cook us some lunch if you want."

Ochako:"that'd be great I really missed your cooking."

Izuku:*puts away his last shirt* "and that'll do it." *takes her hand and the two go down stairs*

All Might:"I AM HERE WITH EXPENSIVE AND  SENTIMENTAL WEDDING GIFTS!"

Izuku:*groans with one hand on his face* "dad do you always have to go over the top!"

Everyone:"DAD!?"

All Might:"WHAT IT IS MY DUTY AS YOUR FATHER TO CELEBRATE MY LITTLE BOYS MARRIAGE TO HIS BEST FRIEND WHO HE HAS BEEN CRUSHING ON FOR YEARS!"

Izuku:"DAD!"

Ochako:"you do know everyone knew you had a crush on me."

Izuku:*sulks in a corner of the room as ochako tries to comfort him*

Ochako:"so what did you bring mister yagi."

All Might:"PLEASE OCHAKO WERE FAMILY NOW CALL ME DAD AND I BROUGHT A PHOTO ALBUM OF THE TWO OF YOU ALONG WITH SOME FINE CHINA AND A $1,000,000 GIFT CARD TO A BABY STORE!"

Ochako:"a photo album I've gotta see this!"

Everyone:"are you not gonna mention the baby thing!"

All Might:*hands her the album* "WE'VE MADE SURE TO CAPTURE ALL THE MOST ADORABLE MOMENTS SO ENJOY IM OFF TO DO THE GRADING." *runs off*

Ochako:"aw deku look it's you as a baby!" *the class rushes over but Izuku takes the book before anyone can see*

Izuku:"how about we eat lunch now!" *runs away with the book with the girls following close behind*

*TIMESKIP*

Izuku:*lays down on their bed* "well that was an eventful day."

Ochako:"you can say that again we're just lucky Mina didn't flip anything else over." *comes out of the bathroom and lays on Izukus chest*

Izuku:"hey mochi about the gifts my parents sent."

Ochako:"oh don't worry about it I had a chat with inko I told her I want kids."

Izuku:"y-you do?"

Ochako:"of course when were both adults with good jobs we should have kids." *looks up to Izuku and kisses him* "I love you and want this."

Izuku:*smiles* "I want that to."
———————————————————————
And done hope you guys liked it and see ya next time hopefully sooner rather than later