Secret Lover

Izuku doesn't attend the hero course
———————————————————
*IN CLASS 1-A IN STUDYHALL*

(Mina, tsuyu, toru, momo, jiro)

Mina:"hey has anyone else noticed how uraraka always disappears after school and doesn't come around the dorms until really late?"

Toru:"I've noticed that to were do you think she goes during that time?"

Momo:"can't we just finish this work?"

Tsuyu:"who knows maybe she has a secret boyfriend that she's keeping from us"

*everyone but momo laughs*

Momo:"am I going to have to do the work again because you guys spend the whole day following her only to find out its nothing"

Jiro:"who do you think it is I think it's ether kirishima or shinso she hangs out with them all the time"

Mina:"hell no kirishima is my man"

Momo:*sighs* "yup just another Friday afternoon"

Mina:"did you say something momo"

Momo:"I SAID!" *irritated tome*

Aizawa:"YAOYOROZU! please quiet down"

Momo:"s-sorry Mr.Aizawa I'll get back to work"

Mina:"wow momo you should really be more quiet people are trying to work"

Toru:"ya the other groups are working really hard you should try to be more quiet"

Momo:"I swear one of these days I'm gonna"

*MEANWHILE*

Ochako:"wow the girls must have really ticked off yaoyorozu to make her explode like that"

Bakugo:"don't bother round face they'll just weigh you down with there stupid nonsense"

Ochako:"come on kacchan you shouldn't say things like that"

Kirishima:"ya bakubro its not manly to say that"

Bakugo:"look anyone who is sitting at this table is who I think has what it takes to be a hero"

Shinso:"aw how sweet you think that way about your friends and cousin"

Bakugo:"SHUT THE HELL UP BIG MOUTH!!!!!!"

Aizawa:*wraps bakugo with his scarf* "that's it its detention for you"

Bakugo:"LET GO OF ME YOU BASTARD I SWEAR ILL KILL YOU!!!!!!"

Aizawa:"that's what you say every time and yet here I am still alive"

*drags him away*

Iida:"ok everyone back to work Mr.Aizawa will be back momentarily"

Kaminari:"your the only one not working iida"

Shinso:"well looks like we won't be seeing him this weekend"

Ochako:"well that's my cousin for you"

Kirishima:"so who's down for a movie night tonight?"

Shinso:"you know I'm in"

Kirishima:"great what about you uraraka?"

Ochako:"I can't I'm meeting up with deku after school"

Aizawa:*enters the room* "alright I'm back I'm going to sleep if anyone wakes me up its detention for the rest of the year" *sleepy tone and gets into his sleeping bag*