Comfort For All Eternity

Ochako is on her way to find out her quirk but its more complicated than expected
Izuku 5 years old
Ochako 4 years old
———————————————————————
*IN THE MIDORIYA HOME*

Inko:*opens the door* "John hello"

John:"hi inko I'm here to pickup ochako for her quirk appointment"

Inko:"aw they grow up so fast Izuku has his next week, anyways come on in" *let's him in and they head to the living room*

John:"ochako sweetie its time to go to the doctors"

Ochako:*sitting on Izukus lap while he and bakugo are playing plus ultra brawlers (a made up fighting game with pro hero as the fighters)* "no their going to give me a shot!" *holds on to Izuku for dear life*

John:"ochako honey we talked about this were going to see what your quirk is"

Ochako:"no their going to give me a shot!"

Izuku:"mochi?"

Ochako:*looks up at him* "ya zuzu?"

Izuku:"if you go with your daddy to the doctor I'll give you my 13 plushie"

Ochako:"b-but w-what i-if they g-give me a shot?" *very scared*

Izuku:"then I'll kiss it and make it all better" *kisses her forehead and gives her the plushie*

Ochako:"o-ok" *takes the plushie and leaves with her dad*

Bakugo:*without looking at him* "since your done flirting with your girlfriend now can we get back to the game?"

John:*opens the door* "inko ochako's missing!"

Inko:*stands up panicking* "w-what, how?"

John:*walks to them panicking* "I was putting her in the car and when I closed the door she was…" *looks at Izuku shocked* "ochako how did you get here?" *inko and bakugo looks at Izuku and he looks down to find a scared ochako with the plushie on his lap*

Izuku:"mochi?"

Ochako:*looks up at him still scared then looks relaxed* "zuzu? How did I get here?"

*TIMESKIP AFTER 5 MORE TIMES OF THIS IN THE DOCTORS OFFICE*

Dr. Ling:"well I have finally identified both little ochako and Izukus quirks" *looks ochako sitting on Izukus lap really calm* "little Izukus quirk is called relief it allows him to emotional comfort anyone who is in large contact with him (can turn it off and on) while Ochakos quirk is called relocation when having a negative emotion she will teleport to the person who gives her the most comfort involuntarily"

Inko:"but doctor those quirks aren't part of either one of our families"

Dr. Ling:"this simply means their quirks are unique"

Rey:"what exactly does that mean doctor is it something serious?"

Dr. Ling:"not at all its rare for someone to get a quirk outside the family but neither of them are in any kind of Danger"

John:"what a relief"

Dr. Ling:"but due to the nature of ochako's quirk you should limit the time she has with others especially Izuku here" *Izuku instantly becomes mad while ochako gets worried*

John:"but why doctor their the best of friends and depend on each other?

Rey:"it's not right to take ochako away from Izuku who is a great influence on her!"

Dr. Ling:"I mean no disrespect to little Izuku its just they may be friends now but what happens if some unforeseen event happens and they must separate its better if the parents become the person of comfort incase that happ-"

Izuku:"NO I won't let you take my mochi away from me!" *everyone look at the angry Izuku* "I will always be here for mochi and take care of her no matter what forever and ever do don't you dare take her away from me!"

Ochako:*tears up and barriers her face into his chest* "zuzu!" *both Izukus and ochakos hearts glow for 5 seconds and then stop*

Inko:"doctor what just happened?"

Dr. Ling:*takes out a laptop and scrolls down ochakos folder* "it seems a part of her quirk has been unlocked listed to this if a person declares a pledge of giving life long comfort whole heatedly both hearts will glow and that person will become her permanent partner"

Rey:"then that means"

Dr. Ling:"Izuku is her permanent partner and no matter what happens form now on it will stay like that"

*TIMESKIP YEARS LATER*

Izuku:*takes off his glasses leans back away from the keyboard and sighs *

Ochako:*sitting on his lap* "z-zuzu?"

Izuku:"ya what is it mochi?"

Ochako:"do you regret being with me?"

Izuku:*looks down at her in shock* "of course not why would you say that mochi?

Ochako:"i-its just that if it wasn't for me you could have been a pro hero like kacchan, and kirishima, you could have had an exciting life instead of a desk job at kacchans agency" *starts crying* "I ruined your life"

Izuku:*wips away her tears* "don't say that your one of the most important people In my life I can't even imagine my life without you in it"

Ochako:"but if it wasn't for me you wouldn't have left UA, give up All Mights quirk and leave the best chance of an easy life" *looking into his eyes*

Izuku:*looking back with nothing but love* "I don't regret it"

Ochako:"how can you say that?"

Izuku:"let me show you" *lifts her up and carries her to the room next to theirs* "here is the reason why" *she looks down at the crib to see their sleeping twins* "you have made my life full of joy from the moment I declared myself to be your personal comfort tool to the moment they were born nothing has ever made me regret being with you"

Ochako:*looks into her husbands eyes and tears up again* "I love you Izuku" *leans in and kisses him*

Izuku:"I love you to but I was thinking"

Ochako:"a-about what?"

Izuku:"since eri is with your parents tonight we could try for two more"

*BONES*
(Before the twins were born)

Izuku:*knocks on the door*

Bakugo:"come in"

Izuku:*enters the office and closes the door* "h-hey ground zero can we talk?"

Bakugo:"just sit down and why are you using my hero name you don't use it unless others are around?"

Izuku:"r-right sorry" *sits down* "I-I was hoping to ask you for a raise?"

Bakugo:*looks at a nervous Izuku* "raise for what?"

Izuku:"w-well you see ochako is um…"

Bakugo:*eyes go wide* "no fucking way you finally manned up and put a baby in round face!"

Izuku:"a-actually"

Bakugo:"you put two!?" *he nods* "god damn I didn't know you had it in you" *opens a drawer and takes out a check* "here take this and you'll get your raise on top of this"

Izuku:*takes the check and his eyes go wide* "I can't take this"

Bakugo:"yes you can"

Izuku:"kacchan this is way to much money"

Bakugo:"well ya how else are you gonna get a house?"

Izuku:"a house?"

Bakugo:"theirs no way you five are going to fit in that little apartment you have now get out before I change my mind"

Izuku:"thank you kacchan"
———————————————————————
And that's the end hope you enjoyed it see ya next time