5

Mercedes

After my sister left my house her ex boyfriend Chris called me asking me if I could talk to my sister tell me that he was sorry for hurting my sister Leilani but I told him to bad move on she's with Bryce and they are engaged so leave her alone.

Chris and Mercedes conversation

Chris: hey Cedes what's up
Mercedes: 🙄 hi Chris! What's up?
Chris: Can you talk to Leilani for me I want her back as my girl
Mercedes: No I won't she's happy with Bryce and you nor anyone else is going to ruin that for her.
Chris: idc about that white boy she was mine and she will always be mine!
Mercedes: that white boy keeps my sister happy and is really good to her and wants only her and no one else unlike you who cheated on her so many times so why done go fuck your hoe Kalinda! *** click***

with that I hung up on him and I texted my sister telling her that her ex boyfriend called me asking me if I could talk to her about them getting back together and I told her that I told him no! and she said I'm glad cuz all I want is Bryce and Bryce only. I'm proud of you and I can't wait until y'all get married and she texted back thanks sissy I said your welcome.

Mercedes and Leilani text messages

Mercedes: I can't wait until you and Bryce get married
Leilani: thanks sissy
Mercedes: your welcome
Leilani: where's my brother in law?
Mercedes: Ceedy is at the studio
Leilani: aww y'all are so adorable together I'm glad he's really good to you and your good to him
Mercedes: definitely baby sis
Leilani: Bryce says hi
Mercedes: tell him I said I hey bro in law
Leilani: Okay eventhough he and I aren't married yet lol
Mercedes: lol. I know sis but that's how I see him
Leilani: lol. well I'm go but I'll ttyl later sis
Mercedes: ok baby sis I love you
Leilani: I love you too big sis 💕

My husband Ceedy came home with a beautiful bouquet of roses home and said hey baby I love you so much and only you. I said aww I love you too baby.

Roses Corey brings home to Mercedes

We kissed then he kissed my tummy I'm 6 months with our first unborn child and he said daddy loves you too princess he so sweet and very loving and protective of us, we are having a lil girl and already have a name picked out we are going to name ...

We kissed then he kissed my tummy I'm 6 months with our first unborn child and he said daddy loves you too princess he so sweet and very loving and protective of us, we are having a lil girl and already have a name picked out we are going to name our daughter Lauren Marie Miller we can't wait until she's born we are so excited. He's a wonderful husband and will be a great father.