1

Leilani

Here it is Monday and my boyfriend isn't home after practice I figure he's probably cheating on me with some groupie having sex with her. I decided to call him but he didn't answer as usual. Now I'm pissed I always hear whispers about him cheating on me through some of the other girlfriends and wives of his teammates but I don't care cuz I'm tired of this shit! Sometimes I cry but it's like what's the point? I just want to be happy. I decided to call my sister Mercedes. I know once I tell her that I'm leaving Chris for good I know she's going to be so happy because she never liked him from the beginning.

Leilani and Mercedes conversation
L: Hey big sis
M: Hey lil sis what's up?
L: I think Chris is cheating on me yet again!
M: Leilani I told you to leave him for good! There's nothing holding you back! You're a criminal lawyer working at the law office in the city, and your beautiful sweet and kind with a loving heart. You don't need his money I rather see you with Bryce anyway. He's a great guy with a loving heart just like you and is kind gentle thoughtful and is crazy about you. He's more on your level anyway then Chris will ever be!
L: yeah that's true.
M: I know you like him too baby sis I know you to well!
L: yes sis you always have too. I do want to be with Bryce so badly I feel bad though.
M: you and Bryce need to be together
L: We are we've been dating for a year on the side behind Chris's back. I'm just going break up with Chris and be with Bryce cuz I'm tired of his shit!
M: I'm proud of you baby sis! That's the spirit.
L: Thanks sis! Love you.
M: love you too sissy.