7

Leilani

I decided to go jogging with our daughter so I got kissed Bryce on the lips who was still asleep and I got brushed my teeth and I put on a jogging outfit pulled my hair in a ponytail with some of it out on the side put on clear lipgloss then grabbed my wristlet put my lipgloss my phone & house keys in them then went to my daughter's room got her dressed grabbed her and my wristlet then I wrote a note to let Bryce know that I was going jogging with Vanessa in her car seat at the near by jogging trail near our house I grabbed my keys to my Range Rover then walked out of the house and locked the house behind me. I got Vanessa in her car seat then I got in and drove to the trail when we get there I park I get out then get my daughter out the suv then put her in her stroller.

Leilani jogging with Vanessa 

While I was jogging with my daughter I run into my ex boyfriend Chris which is a surprise cuz he never goes jogging he was in sweats and a t-shirt and in a black hoodie he stopped me I was angry I said to him what do you want? He said I still love...

While I was jogging with my daughter I run into my ex boyfriend Chris which is a surprise cuz he never goes jogging he was in sweats and a t-shirt and in a black hoodie he stopped me I was angry I said to him what do you want? He said I still love you and I said don't the only man I want and that I love is Bryce I don't want you I'm going to marry him.

Chris & Leilani's conversation

Chris: I still love you and regret cheating on you all the times that I did.
Leilani: no you don't you just regret that I've caught you everytime you've cheated
Chris: what do I have to do get you to come back to me?
Leilani: nothing cuz I don't want you back I have my King 👑 and that's Bryce so leave me alone!
Chris: fuck him you were mine and always will be  mine
Leilani: I was never yours don't be confused! I don't want you and never did the only reason why I was even with you in the first place for the sex why do you think I never wanted to marry you or have your child? I wasn't even hurt by you every time you cheated on me because I never had feelings for you in the first place and you could never make me happy or satisfy me like Bryce does. Oh fyi I knew you were a dog before I got with you I just only wanted to fuck you nothing more nothing less I just got addicted to the sex which was my mistake so we have nothing else to talk about I don't ever want to see you again bye. I left and went home to my fiancé with our beautiful daughter I showered and got dressed and bathe our daughter then I saw his note

I smiled and then I decided to watch a kid movie in my bedroom with Vanessa on the bed with me then about 30 mins into it my fiancé comes home and upstairs and smiled and said hey baby and hi babe and then he kissed me on my lips and then kisses V...

I smiled and then I decided to watch a kid movie in my bedroom with Vanessa on the bed with me then about 30 mins into it my fiancé comes home and upstairs and smiled and said hey baby and hi babe and then he kissed me on my lips and then kisses Vanessa on her cheek. I'm not going to lie he looks so good. We put our daughter in her crib in her room and cut off the tv and started kissing then we made passionate love and went to sleep afterwards.