6

Leilani

I recently decided to model on the side for the clothing line fashion nova part time and I actually like it. I order from the app alot so it's only natural for me to model for them because I'm still working at Rodriguez Law Group so I decide not to wear things that are reveling in case they come across my instagram page. We are shooting the shoot at me and my fiancé Bryce house. I love how my fiancé is so supportive of me I love him so much. I'm shooting most of the day and having fun. I'm thinking of possibly wanting to do this for a living I get a big paycheck every time I model for them. After I finish the shoot for the day Bryce and I relax for the rest of the day because I was tired. Now it was 5 pm and we decided to take Vanessa and go to visit my sister and my brother in law Corey at their house. So I changed into a white dress and black high heels.

Leilani's outfit

Bryce and I along with Vanessa drove to Mercedes and Corey's house and rung the door bell and Corey answered and smiled he hugged me and Vanessa and said to Bryce what's up bro so Bryce was like what's up Cee so we walked in and we spoke to my sis...

Bryce and I along with Vanessa drove to Mercedes and Corey's house and rung the door bell and Corey answered and smiled he hugged me and Vanessa and said to Bryce what's up bro so Bryce was like what's up Cee so we walked in and we spoke to my sister and she was like hey sis and she spoke to Bryce and Vanessa then said to me she wanted to talk to me in the back yard so we walked outside to their back yard and she told me that Chris my ex boyfriend wanted me back. I asked her what did she tell him and she told me she told him to fuck off and leave me alone. I love my big sis so we talked a lil more then me Bryce and Vanessa left and went home I was washed up Vanessa and changed her into her pjs then me and Bryce took a shower and put on our pjs and went to bed.