Chapter two Rumors

“Did you hear who came back to town?” I heard whispers through the old mike system from the students. Who were all grouped together and trying not to be obvious about their topic. Lets just put it like this they were failing miserably. 

Master on the other hand didn't bother with the idiots. He just chatted with Kate, about nothing special. While Kate on the other hand, was trying to get as much info out of him as possible.

As they chatted , they got to her locker. While she took the books she needed, master observed the other kids. Actually I did to. They were of all shapes and sizes and skin color. Some wore new clothing, while others wore well worn clothing. It was pretty interesting. Since it looked like some cast system or something. I wasn't sure. Then I saw a guy approach master, through the button cam. He was bigger than master and looked mean. He had short brown hair and scars on his eyebrows. If I was human Id steer clear of him. 

“What are you doing back?” He demanded, while he pushed my master in the lockers behind him.  That made me angry and since I was still in the schools sitstem. I decided to see who he was and share that information with master. Remember only four days old.

Before I could inform my master. The guy grabbed  master by the collar of his jacket and was looking him straight in the eyes.

Master just touched the guys arm in a way. That the guy removed his hand like he got burned. Later I learned that that trick had something to do with acupuncture points and something else, what else I still don't understand. The guy looked at his arm with wide eyes.

“Prize boy dont mess with the big league or youll get hurt.” Was all my master said to him. 

Frankly it was enough. Since the guy took a steep back. Though I don't know why, my masters facial expression or his posture didn't change. He looked relaxed. While on the other hand the guy went from surprised to angry. He then in one fluid motion threw a right straight at masters head. Master didn't move, didn't blink. By then he just looked bored. The heavy punch landed next to his head, denting the locker door. Master wasn't impressed. Before the guy could see, master caught the offending arm. For that mater, I didn't see it either. Shitty school cameras.

“Now that was very mean. How would you like it if I continued squeezing your arm?” Master asked, while the attacker now struggled.

The atacker looked pale. A crowd was gathered around them. All of them were watching the fight.

Until master let go. Making the guy fall backwards. The crowd laughed and left when nothing new happened.

“That was mean new kid.” Kate told master with a amused grin on her face.Then turned to the kid on the floor. “Wow Carlos I didnt expect for you to be so barbaric.” She was still having a good time. 

Then Kate noticed the dark hand print on Carloss hand. Where master held him. Kates face got serious, though her eyes where filled with curiosity. 

“Well new guy that is some strength you got there.” Kate said before going for her next class.

Carlos on the other hand looked confused until he looked at his arm. He then ran away. Master on the other hand shrugged and went to his next class. He slept through most of them in other he made fools of the teachers. Master was only on his best behavior, if you could call it that. When he had the same class as Kate.

While master entertained himself. I decided to be  naughty. So I went to Carloss file and well lets just say I had fun. Then I picked up some whispers in the janitors closet. 

“I cant believe that guy  is back. I mean remember how many people got hospitalized because of him?”  I heard a male voice.

“Yeah but lets not talk about him now. Remember what happened to those guys that belittled his grandpa.” A female added.