51 | My Rose

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Your Pov 

We arrived at my house. Eren hasn't said a single word ever since we rode my horse. At this point, I have no idea what he's thinking anymore. He's literally scaring me.

"Eren... Why are we here?" I asked again.

"We're here to rest. Isn't it obvious?"

He said that in a really rude way but at least he finally spoke to me. 

"Alright..." 

I was about to unlock the door when suddenly, Eren forced me into a kiss. I couldn't get out from his grasp. But fuck it, I kissed him back.

He let go of the kiss and said, "Even after I did really bad things, you still stayed by my side. I'm glad to have you around. I love you so much"

I mean, he forced me to go with him but it's fine. All I really want was to be with him. Like I said before, when I'm with him, I have freedom.

However, he did say really mean things about both Armin and Mikasa. I really want to believe that all he said was a lie. I'll have to sneak out and get my friends out of the cell somehow.

"Hm... I love you, too. Can we go inside now? It's getting a bit cold plus I need to cook dinner for the both of us."

For now, I'll just smile through the pain. I don't wanna hurt him really bad.

"Okay."

We got inside and I immediately went towards the kitchen. I tried looking through the cabinets to see if we had any fresh ingredients or anything at all. 

The only ingredients I actually wanted to cook with was potatoes and

timeskip

It was getting late and I really wanted to go to bed. I was reading one of my books while Eren brushed my hair. 

"Are you feeling sleepy, my rose?" 

"Yeah... But I still want something to do before I sleep."

I was tired but I still had energy. Reading my books were getting even more boring. 

Suddenly, Eren pinned me down the ground.

"Uhh... What are you doing?" I asked

"Nothing. I just want to have some fun" 

I see where this is going. 

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Author's Note

For legal reasons, I'm not allowed to write that stuff 👁👅👁

But anyways, I'll update later or tmrw. I wanna start working on with 'Save Me' since why not