8-Katie Hargreaves

Name: Katie Hargreaves
Alias: DeathFury
Number: 8
Age: 15 Mentally: 50
Gender: female
Sexuality: bisexual
Looks: Long black and red hair in a braid, scales scattered along skin, green eyes, 2 tusk teeth, big dragon wings and tail, along with dragon ears and claws.
Personality: She is calm and determined, Loyal to her family and a little gullible. She's slower to read and understand different things than others but she's far smarter than others give her credit for. She is strong and fierce, not a force to recon with.
Likes: her siblings, Five specifically, flying, making s'mores with her fire, arson, time.
Dislikes: timers, punishments, dad, organizations, bare landscapes, silence.
Powers: Dragon: She is given night vision, when covering herself with her wings, it will make her fireproof. She can also fly at fast speeds, along with her sharp claws and blue fire breathing, and all 5 senses have been heightened. 
Strengths: her 5 senses, climbing, Flying, tracking, stealth, her sharp claws, speed, fireproof, loyalty and determination.
Weaknesses: high altitudes, bright lights, triggers to traumatic flashbacks, loud noises.
Love interest: Five
Others: she traveled though time with Five so they grew close together and got married. They never separated but when they did, Katie would have panic attacks and start to roaring for him to come back since she's become dependent on him.