Secty, The Security Drone

Name: Secty
Serial Number: S3COR17Y-7O5
Gender: Non-binary
Pronouns: They/Them/It
Sexuality: Lesbian and Asexual
Backstory: Secty is the Security Drone that is only Activated once a company item has been unofficially taken out of its place after hours. Once Activated, Secty will hunt down that thief and kill them unless they speak a voice recognition Word/Code, hold up their Keycard for it to Scan, or return the stolen item. If not done, Secty will hunt them down and kill them to retrieve the stolen item and place it back, unless it is given orders of something different.
In game: Secty is activated once you get the Grabpack and will hunt you into the Storage Facility, only once you get the Red Hand, it will attack you and you have to knock over a shelf on it to knock it out and begin a reprogram. Once done, Secty will become nice to you and will help you along the Journey, along with gaining a personality.

Looks:

Once Activated:

When Reprogrammed:

When Reprogrammed:

 Personality:Activated: Blood hungry, killer, psychopath, un-negotiating, power hungry, follow orders robot

Personality:
Activated: Blood hungry, killer, psychopath, un-negotiating, power hungry, follow orders robot.
Once Reprogrammed: learn in Rp
Other: Secty can give you access to special features and Areas in the area because of their Status. They have no idea what happened in the 10 years. All their memories have been wiped as they will tell you and May slowly gain them back.
(WILL/MAY UPDATE IN FUTURE)

Now for the people who know:
Yes this is a character in the Murder Drones series by SMG4
No I am not trying to steal her, I simply think that her looks and design are a good idea for the Toy Companies security drone since in the Tape:
The guy tells us that they pride on security and that even venturing is a huge mistake.
Also, their normal forms look like toys so it feels like a good idea to me.