Zoey Ashido

Name: (Japanese)Saigo(American)Zoey Ashido
Relationships-
Family: parents, Mina Ashido(Sibling), Everyone but Mineta(Friends), Villains, Mineta, bullies(Enemies), Sero, Denki, Shinsou(Crushes)
Age: 16
Sexuality: Pansexual, Polyamory
Gender: Female
Looks: Pink hair that is down to the collar bone  and somewhat curly, Light pink round glasses, Black eyes, pink skin, her body is like jello if she being poked the persons finger can bounce off her skin, get stuck in her body, or go through her body. Her skin can be a solid pink and also a transparent pink, but in transparent form, no one can see her organs. Her body can twist and morph into multiple ways(Example: Spinel from Stevan Universe and Fizzarolli from Helluva Boss). It's a mystery how her body works honestly.
Quirks-
Goo: Zoeys entire body is made of goo, she make her body parts into weapons(turning her arms into scythes). She can also copy others appearance if she studies their body well enough, but her skin, hair, and eyes will not change. Zoey can absorb water to make herself bigger when needed for in fights. So any physical attacks won't harm her she'll go splat on the ground and will come back, anything like fire or ice or energy attacks will hurt her.
Hypnosis: Zoeys eyes can spiral hypnotic shades of pink but because her entire body is goo, then her whole skin can become a spiral of pink shades. Her hypnosis will only last on people for 30 minutes. She will start to become tired and suggestive if she uses her quirk for over an hour. She only uses this quirk if she must.
Personality: Zoey is outgoing and excited at times but most of the time she won't really talk that much unless someone mentions her, includes her in, or something catches her attention. She is relaxed and calm unless she's in a happy, bouncy mood, which everyone can tell. Zoey spends most of her time with Mina, the Bakusquad, or the boys, she doesn't really hang out with the girls much.
Class: Hero Course 1-A
Hero Name: Goo Spiral
Hero Suit: A pink suit with a spiral pattern that slightly matches her skin color and can morph with her goo body as well.
Backstory: The parents had a divorce and Mina got to stay in Japan with her dad while Zoey(or Saigo at the time) went to America with her mom, where she adopted and kept the name Zoey. The siblings always stayed in contact and would play games, FaceTime and talk with each other over the internet. When Mina told her that she was going to Apply for the hero course in UA, Zoey begged her mom to let her go to Japan to stay with Mina and become a hero with her. Her mom agreed and Zoey moved back to Japan and bunked in with Mina. Zoey surprised her sister at the Entrance Exam and they both got in.
Other: She has Autism, so understanding certain things, social cues, and delayed reactions are a big thing for her. Zoey is a huge Disney fan, her inspirations are Genie, Pink Elephants, and Heffalumps and Woozels for their comedy, and body morphing. And she loves all the cartoons with the best slapstick. Zoey is a huge geek but Mina is one too, they will have secret video game clubs and dnd sessions in one of their rooms after school.

[[WILL UPDATE IF BEW IDEAS COME TO MIND]]