Whats Our Title?

WARNING SEXUAL SCENES IN THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO READ PLEASE WAIT OR MOVE ON FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. I SUGGEST 17-UP READ. THANKS

***GABRIELLA'S PV***

When me and Jase came back from our supposedly "lunch date" which turned into an all day date we plop down on the comfy couch in my room. I finally got paid today and my check was huge well to me.... I had to read it twice and it said $25,000 so I began jumping up and down. I start thinking and remember when I told J I wanted to go apartment hunting.

***FLASHBACK***
"Apartment hunting? But why Gabriella you don't like it here?" He asks me.

"Come on J I love it here it's just that.. I can't stay here forever." I say getting up from the couch and walking behind the other couch he's sitting on and slide my arms down his chest rubbing it gently.

I bend a little closer and kiss the side of his face.

"You and your family has been great to me, but I have to go get my own now Jase I can't and won't live off of you forever." I say finishing.

He pulls me over the couch sitting me down in his lap. "I know Gabby , but it's gonna be hard to see you go." He says hugging my tiny waist.

***END OF FLASHBACK***

We are silent for a moment and I ask.

"Jase...what's our title?"

He looks at me and I can't quite make out this particular look.. Confused I guess?

Clearing his throat he looks away as if lost in thought. We sit there..5...10 minutes maybe and I get it. He just wants a little 18 year old side girl while he gets whatever from some other girl. So I nod my head and stand up.

"Gabriella you mean so much to me and I honestly can't explain it. Your like another bestfriend someone I can laugh and talk to. I really care about you...deeply." He says

"Your right..bestfriends, but I never heard of kissing bestfriends or anything like it. Just don't do me any favors Jase. I'm fine I can handle myself until tomorrow." I stand up heading to the other room packing the belongings that was giving to me at the beginning which are now fresh and clean. And I leave behind the ones he forcefully bought for me today.

As I'm packing I feel his presents behind me I bend over and pick up my tennis shoes.

He grabs my hips making my ass land on his growing.

"Damn Gabby please don't go." He says I stand up straight and tall well as tall as my 5'6 frame would allow compared to his.

"No." I say loud and clear

"I'm not a toy J. You don't use me then discard me for another one." I say through gritted teeth poking his chest with each word

"It's not even like that Gabby! I have had many women that I've turned down since our first kiss that you would be amazed, but you have to understand I'm confused like hell I don't even know what to do when I'm around you. All I do know is that I don't ever want you away from me not even for a single second. I never want to be away from those damn hazel eyes, not away from those pink lips, and not away from that damn feisty attitude of yours that's drawing me into you more and more every day.." He says beating on the wall on the last part.

"I don't know what we are Gabby, but I just want you and only you" He finishes with his chest heaving up and down like he ran a marathon and I'm standing processing all of his words.. Damn I thought.

Suddenly I grab him and kiss him hard. At first shocked registered through him but he quickly responded. Picking me up my back collapse on something soft, the bed. And he's kissing my neck and it feels so good. I kiss his neck too and he groans as I feel something poking me In my midsection.