Dinner with the Kings

***JASE PV***
Gabby is gonna be on team King now? i think to myself as i take a seat next to her and just stare at her some more surprised. I guess i was staring to long because Eric's dad, Nate, cleared his throat and smiled. Oh Nate's here.

"Hey Nate didn't see you there sir." I say

"Of course you didn't, you were just drooling with your mouth open over this delicious food we are about to eat right?" He asks with a hint of sarcasm in his tone. Now i see where E gets it.

"Uh yes sir, um where is Mrs. V?" i ask referring to his wife Viola

"Oh she couldn't make it to the dinner tonight she is visiting that mother of hers down in Aspen." He says with a little tension, Mrs. V's mom still doesn't to much care for Nate even though he's supporting her and his family.

"By any chance have you seen Eric?" he asks

"I talked to him earlier and he said he was going to swing by, but he did seem a little bit busy with some chicks." As i said that in walks E

"Snitch!" He says making everyone laugh while he sits down next to his father

"Hey its the truth you womanizer." I say laughing and he just rolls his eyes, but stop as he sees Gabby. Who i haven't heard speak in a minute hm i wonder what she's thinking...

"Well well well, who do we have here." Eric says in a flirty way making me want to rip his eyes from his socket... She's mine. I don't say that but I just ball my fist up hard under the table.

"This is Gabriella Williams and she will be our Inspiration around King Inc." Mr. King says making her smile.

"Damn right she will. You guys should have heard her poem at the diner when she ran into me." Nate says

"You mean when you ran into me." Gabby speaks up for the first time and everyone but me and E laughs with questionable expression written on our faces.

"It's a long story guys, me and Gabby met at the dinner and i introduced her to your parents because she was looking for a job and she seemed interesting. Anyway your parents liked her right off the bat and offered her a job as our Inspiration quoter." Nate says chuckling

I found this very amusing Gabby did have a nice charisma with everyone and she didn't even know it. She doesn't even have to speak and someone will still want to be around her or talk to her.

"Gabby." I say to get her attention and almost forgot what i was about to say because of her breath taking features.

"Hm?" she says as she turns her head towards me

"Uh i wish to hear your poetry sometime, and go over it with you." I say

"Sure anytime." She says smiling at me

"And i would love to take you out to dinner." Eric says to her bluntly making me angry and her blush.

"Uh, no thanks i would really like to stay focused on my job now and i don't want any type of relationships or anything to distract me from that." She says and that just made me want her more.

"Well we can always pretend we are working as we eat." Eric tries to press

"No means no Eric." I say making everyone stop and stare at me with an awkward silence that passes by for a few seconds. Finally the servers start delivering out our food. Lobster, Mash potatoes, steak, vegetables, rolls and more are being served to us. I look over at Gabby whos eyes are just bulging open probably because shes never seen so much food in her life. But just as our last name say Its fit for a king.