Everything Comes Crashing Down in Paris

***JASE PV***

1 WEEK LATER

"Bonjour Mr. King your private jet awaits." My private pilot tells me I greet him back while taking Gabby's hand and lead us to the plane. Once we are seated and giving option of many beverages declining the ones with alcohol in it since Gabs is underage, we settle in. Looking over at at Gabby I notice she's been awfully quite since we got here and I wonder what's eating at her

"You ok baby girl?" I ask with the nickname I gave her

Suddenly tears are building up and she shakes her head no. Pulling her into my chest I hug her tight.

"Tell me baby what's wrong?" I ask much urgently this time

"It-it-it..." She says while hyperventilating and choking on her words and I grab her by the shoulders gently trying to calm her.

"Shhh take a deep breath Gabs it's ok." I said stroking her hair and face a little. This seems to calm her a little.

With tears still streaming from her eyes she finally manages to tell me.

"It's just that both my parents died in a plan crash." She said and burst into tears again and a pang hits my chest. I hold her much tighter now.

"Gabby why didn't you tell me." I ask gently and she just shakes her head. I feel like a fucking jerk I should have asked her if riding a plane was ok instead of just assuming.

"I thought I could handle it after, all it wasn't like its the same plane, but it just triggered something." She says and I hug her like my life depended on it.

Suddenly my private pilot comes up to me

"Ready for take off sir?" He asks politely

"No we're leaving, thanks Roberto I'll still pay you for this." I say getting up

"Wh-what are you doing Jase?" I hear Gabby asks me as we step off the jet.

"Canceling this trip Rebecca can handle this without me, but right now your my first priority." I tell her.

"JASE! Wait no!" She says wiggling her hand free. "This is important for the company and your parents need this deal."

Grabbing her face gently but firmly I look her straight in the eyes. "I. Don't. Give. A. Fuck." I say each word clearly so she knows I mean business then I take her dragging her with me again but she manages to wiggle that little hand of hers out o my grip again.

"Jase please." She pleads with me "if your not gonna do it for them do it for me. This is a very important opportunity and I want you to take. Just go without me I'll be fine without you for a week." She says finishing.

I pull her into me by her waist and start kissing her stopping at her neck where I just let my lips rest. She shivers and I'm sure it's not from the cold since she's all bundled up.

I take a huge whiff of her vanilla scent and groan

"Shit you may be fine without me for a week, but I certainly won't be without you." I say and I hear her sigh. I look into her eyes and see a little twinkle in them. Damn those hazel eyes are beautiful.

Snapping me out my gaze was my phone ringing. Rebecca. She must have boarded her plane flying first class and wondering if Ive taking off too. I groan again and look at Gabs once more.

"Go." She says much firmer and bossier.

Sighing I say fine! And she giggles at my 3 year old behavior, but I wasn't amused because I really was gonna miss her and I had no way to Skype or call her. Then a light bulb went off in my head which she must have known because she said ooooh boy.