A new greenie

I rapidly blurt my eyes open , heaving trying to catch my breath. The sound of machinery echoed through this place . A small light flickering and my surroundings was tight and crowded. I try and stand but my head gets thrashed back and a shooting pain goes through my head . Where am i?

All of a sudden a bright light engulfed me as I squinted to get a better look . The noise stopped and the box ,im guessing i was in, came to a halt . I felt dizzy and sick . A shook came from the ground as i heard a boys voice say " bloody hell its a girl "

As my eyes settle in the light , i see a crowd of boys stood around me staring at me in disbelief . No girls none at all . The boy stood next to me crouched down and opened my hand gently which caused me to jump back . He took a letter and a necklace which had the name " lily green " carved in it . He passed it to me then read the letter which said

' good luck she's the last one ever , no more supplies, no more greenies . '

This made me even more confused . Last one ever? No more greenies? What ever that meant i decided to take in my surroundings. I was in a box i knew it . It was kinda like a cage and had boxes around me . I was wearing all black clothes and i didnt know what i looked like . The boys around me started whispering remarks like " last one?" And all other nonsense i decided to ignore . The boy who stood next to me had ashy blonde hair which shone a gold colour in the light . He was definitely a charmer thats for sure .

Holding a hand out to me , he remarked " hey um lily , im newt . Dont worry your safe lets get you up " . I stared at his hand for a couple seconds then decided to take it and he ushered me up helping me out . I was swarmed by boys all curiously watching me . I saw sheds and animals then grass then the sky but it wasnt free . We was trapped . The walls circled all around us and trapped us in this safe haven. Its stone was unbreakable . I saw an entrance to get past these walls  .

My first instinct was to run . I did and bolted for the entrance. The boys all was shocked and a couple chased after me . I was surprisingly faster and continued to dash to the entrance. I was so close until a pair of hands came up infront of me and pushed me away . He was a tall boy . He was alot big than me and seemed angry . " What the fuck do you think you're doing!?" . The boys caught up and a lot was panting . The boy i think was called newt heaved out " damn shes fast , thanks gally shes new obviously ." He snorted " no kidding ,need to keep an eye on her " I swear i knew his voice but i couldnt recall where . Newt helped me up .

I pushed his hand away and said to them" why cant i go in there ." Shocked by my voice due to the fact ive never heard it before . The boy called gally said" not yet greenie " whats a greenie i thought but i ignored it and asked" why." They all giggled including three boys gally newt and one i had no idea of . The rest retreated back to the place they must live i guessed .

" you are a curious one , come on we need to go to alby hes the leader in here . Makes sure all the jobs are done , keeps order and due to the fact of this letter and your gender we have questions ." I stared at newt but finally agreed to go with him . We walked past a lot of homes i guess and places that was roaring with people . A lot but no girls . We went into a place that seemed like a meeting area and i was ushered in . Now there was a lot of people . How can i even keep track of their names .

A boy spoke with such confidence i immediately knew it must of been the boy alby
" newt what is the matter you came to me straight away"  newt replied " well first off theres a new greenie and shes a girl ." He turned around acknowledging me for the first time . " hmm i see and what else ." Newt passed him the letter "this came with her" Alby read the note and puzzled at it . " I understand, how about she can go with you chuck" A small boy with curly hair came up to me . "Hey! Im chuck come on lets go and give you a tour hm ? " he seemed so small and sweet i couldnt refuse i simply nodded and followed him . The tour was more about me asking questions .

" how did we end up here chuck?" He answered " well we dont know for sure but we think a group of people called the creators put us here, why we dont know " I nodded " who am i" he smiled " well by your necklace here it says lily , i wish i got something your lucky you got this ." I nodded my head and saw a little compartment that you could open so i started fiddling and opened it while chuck was talking about the scenic view . It fianlly clicked open when i said the word lily . I said it because there was flowers and the first word to reply to chuck was " they are lilys arent they". Hmm i must like that flower then or maybe my name , i dont know . The most strangest thing was there two pictures. A picture of an older women who looked a bit like me . My mother maybe then the other picture was the boy gally

I was in complete shock why is he in my necklace i had no idea but i didnt go to see him . I arrived apparently pretty late because before i knew it, it was nightfall and there was these beautiful sparkly things in the sky , stars i watched them in awe as i got told to sleep in a hammock near chuck but was mainly alone . I dozed off imagining why gally was there but what awaited in my sleep was not peaceful.

Screams terrible screams as i realised it was me . There was a lab and children all around me . People with guns gathered around us urging us forward . Then it stopped and went dark and an image of a women with blonde hair who was quite old . She had a badge which spelt wicked . She told me it was going to be fine .