Fan - Childe

Pairing: gn!reader + Childe
Warning: modern!au, youtuber!au, not proofread, grammatical errors
Word count: 1358 words

The redhead was watching you play Minecraft. You didn't do much though, you were just building a small cute house and then following that was you going out to mine.

"Oh my god, they're so cute." He states to himself, sending a donation to which you noticed. You then stop from whatever you were doing and hide your face in your palms from what it said.

"Thank you to childelovebot123 for the donation! You really got me with that compliment there." You chuckled, trying to hide away the fact you were embarrassed.

Childe squeals like an excited high school girl that just got asked out by their crush. He made you embarrassed with his donation and damn did he feel proud about it! And he saw the way you reacted? He was practically in cloud nine!

He leaned back on his chair and laughs, the picture of you being flustered still crystal clear in his mind.

He continued to watch your stream, his chin resting on his hands as he smiled so admiringly at you trying to kill an enderman that was disturbing your cute, cozy house.

Y/N, collab when? He asked himself as he sighed, imagining the things you two would be talking about, what game you two would play and everything else.

His imagination could only take him so far. He was begging for you to notice him and ask for a collab. He felt stupid, pleading so hard to please notice him.

"That was fun! Alright, I'm ending the stream now. Bye guys!" You exclaim, ending the stream. Childe sighs contentedly and then sets up to start his own live stream.

This was basically a routine. He would watch you 'til you end your stream and then start his own.

———

This was like a routine. You would end your stream right at the time your idol, Childe, would start his stream.

You felt like it was destiny, you giggled at the thought. Then again, it might just be pure coincidence.

You start to clean up your set-up and then giddily sat back down to your chair, clicking to his profile and then going to his stream.

You wait for him to finish up and then he finally opens his webcam as you giggle. You send a donation and then await his response.

"ynlovebot143 thank you for the donation! Still early as ever I see?" He chuckles and you cup your own cheeks.

So he has been noticing me. Childe, collab when?

"So today, I'll be trying out Minecraft. I'm gonna be straight up honest, I have watched other people do this. I, on the other hand, have absolutely no experience with this." He chuckles, a bit embarrassed. "Please don't bully me, I live under a rock it seems."

You understood why. Minecraft wasn't exactly the type of games he would be playing. It was more on action games that he would play like Valorant, Call of Duty, etc.

You, on the other hand, were not skilled with such action games and more on the less action based. Like Among Us, Minecraft, Animal Crossing, etc.

So, seeing him play Minecraft was a new thing. He kind of got the hang of it, considering he did watch how you played. Often you would donate to give him advices or help him cause if you simply just chatted it, he wouldn't see it. Considering the flood of chats that would always go by in his streams.