Chapter 4: Liar

Jazzies POV

Its been a week since me and Bill got together. And the most amazing week ever! He's such a sweetheart. Everybody knows. Except my parents. And they can't know. Why? Bill is 21 and I'm 15. Its against the law for an adult to date someone under 18. And I know my parents would freak and Bill might go to jail. And I would feel so guilty if he got put in their because of me...He wouldn't last a day in their. He's to fragile. And he would get picked on a hella lot. No. It won't happen. Gah I gotta stop thinking about this. Its 7am and I'm getting ready for school. I teased up my black hair, a little bit of eyeliner, red plaid skinnies and a skull belt. My shirt was a black leather one that was kinda open but whatever. I grabbed my bag and got breakfast. Then slipped my heels on. Yes they heels. Stilettos to be exact. Crimson red ones. I was about to head out the door when I felt arms around my waist pull me back. I looked up and saw my angel.

"Hi Bill." I said and turned to face him. He was still in his sleepwear. A T-shirt and boxers. I had to giggle.

"What's so funny?" he asked and I just shook my head.

"Oh nothing. Anyway, what are you doing up so early?" I asked and he laughed.

"I wanted to catch you before you left for school. And I got up just in time." He said smiling at his achievement. Which was adorable. I couldn't help but kiss him. God he was just addicting. I had him up against the wall this time. Hehe. It wasn't a heated kiss. Just a nice and loving one. I pulled away and he pouted...

"Haha, don't worry Bill. You can kiss me all you want when I get home. Okay?" I said and he just nodded. Letting go of my waist. And I headed back out the door. I made it to the bus stop just in time! Woo!! I got on and a few girls glared at me. Huh..wonder what their problem is....eh wherever. I put in my headphones and listened to Tokio Hotel <3 And kinda just drifted off into a quick sleep. Listening to Bills voice.

I was woken up by one of those girls. And then got off the bus to be met with a bunch of girls wearing Tokio Hotel shirts.

"Yes?" I asked and one just glared and said

"You know your a liar." she said and now I'm confused.

"Excuse me? A liar about what?" I asked and she just pointed to her shirt.

"I'm a liar about your shirt?" I questioned. She didn't find it to funny tho. She rolled her eyes

"No. A liar about dating Bill. He would never go for you. I mean, look at you. Your a slut." She said and I tried to keep my calm.

"Okay. First where did you hear that from and look at me!? Your the one wearing an inch long skirt. Loads of make up and you pretty much cut up your Tokio hotel shirt and your ribs and back are showing. I'm sorry but at least I'm not walking around half nude. So, aha yeah. Don't test me hun." I said, about to walk away...but where did she hear that from. I haven't told anybody I was dating bill except Gell....oh my god...I should have known lol.

"Where I heard it from? Your friend Angelica. She told her boyfriend and I over heard. And now the whole school knows." She said. "And they all think your a slutty liar. Have fun, slut." She said and I was about down. I pounced on her and punched her twice. But then I felt someone pull me off her.

"No! Lemme go! THIS BITCH DESERVES IT!!" I was swinging my fists at her but the person wouldn't let me go. The girls all gasped. And so I looked up and saw Bill. Of course.

"Oh. Hi Bill." I said and he smiled.

"Hey love. So what's going on?" He asked and the slut got right up and told Bill that I said I was dating him and that I was a liar. Bill just laughed.

"Haha wow. The funny thing is. She's not lying." Bill said and I looked at the girls and their jaws dropped .

"So. Your seriously dating!?" one of the girls said and we nodded.

"I don't believe it." The lead slut said. I was about to say something when I felt Bills lips against mine. I kissed back of course. I don't understand how he always shows up at the right time. All the girls gasped again and I heard them stomp off. Then Bill pulled away.

"I love you" I said. he smiled.

"I love you too. Oh. by the way, you left your phone at home. So I brought it to you. And nice background." he said and I took the phone from him and I forgot what my background was and checked. It was a pic of me and bill kissing. He had his arms around me and we were sitting on my bed.

"Thank you." I said and he just nodded.

"Well. I should let you get to class. I'll see you after school okay?" he said and I nodded

"Can you pick me up at lunch?" I asked

"What time does lunch start?"

"11:02"

"I'll be here."

I smiled and kissed him again. Oh how I never wanted to let him out of my grip.. I heard a few people walk by call Bill names. I wanted to beat them but Bill didn't let me go. Heh. He knew what my intentions were.

"Pedo...." someone said. I pulled away from Bill. Grabbed a rock. And threw it at the person. It hit them in the head. I smiled triumphly. Haha suns a bitches.

Bill looked at me. Then at the person. Then back at me. He laughed. Quickly kissed me then went to the car and drove off. God I love that man.

I headed to my classes and couldn't wait until lunch. ^•^