Chapter 2

Jazzies POV

Ughhhh I am soo pissed at Alex!! He made Bill..THE BILL KAULITZ cry!! Who the FAHK does that!? Alex apparently.... Alex knows I have a major crush on Bill. And I know Alex likes me. So I guess when he saw Bill staring at me that pissed him off. Well you know what!? I'm not into Alex and he's gunna have to deal with that! And he obviously doesn't have to worry about me and Bill ever hooking up....Bill is 21 and I'm 15. Plus he's a rock star. He would never go for me. And if he did he would instantly take it back when he knew my age. So why was Alex so worked up? Ugh. Whatever. Once I got back to school I had to get ready for the talent show. it was an after school one. At 8:00 and my mom is suppose to be in the crowd with the 3 bands that are staying at my house. I wonder if one of them is Tokio Hotel.....oh my god I think I would die.... but probably not. I was the last one to preform and I was next.....ugh. Time to just get this over with. I was wearing a white dress. Sort of like one Marilyn Monroe wore and my dark hair was curled up like Christina Agulaira ((I DONT NO HOW TO SPELL HER LAST NAME!!!)) And soon it was my turn to go on.

"And now, last but not least for Hollywood Arts talent show! JAZMINE NICOLE singing Ain't No Other Man by Christina Agulaira!!!" The assistant principal announced and the song started. I walked on stage. And instantly saw those amazing hazel orbs staring at me with a huge smile. It was Bill. Oh my god. And I started singing. ((Look up that song))

------------------------------------------

BILLS POV

We got picked up by the woman who owned the Vacation House and she said we were going to her daughters talent show. Which I Thot was cool. When we got there it was the last person to preform. And SHE walked on stage! She looked as beautiful as ever and she had a voice of an angel. Tom looked at me

"Hey, your crush is good at singing." Tom said and I slapped him.

"Shut up Tom." I said and my face got red. GOD DAMNIT! Whyyy!!? Tom laughed.

"So. Did we miss your daughters performance?" I asked Mrs. Nicole. She shook her head and pointed at Jazmine.

"That's her right now." She said and I gasped.

"She's really good!" Me and Tom said at the same time. I looked at him and laughed.

"Well thank you boys. You should tell her that. I'm sure it will mean a lot to her coming from her idols." She said and my jaw dropped.

"Oh. Okay." I said and Tom laughed again. Soon the show was over and we followed Mrs. Nicole to the back of the stage where Jazmine was. I saw her in the distance talking to some girls. When they saw me and the guys they Squealed. Jazz turned around and saw us. She just smiled and walked over to her mother.

"Hey mom!" She said and hugged her mom. Her mom told her she was good and jazz thanked her. Then she turned to us. And was all the sudden shy.

"Hi. I'm Jazmine." She said to me and the guys. We all said hello.

"You were really good up there, Jazz." I said to her and she blushed but tried to hide it.

"Thank you. That means a lot." She said and then she looked behind me and gasped and ran around her mother to the other two bands that were with us. Black Veil Brides and..... Pierce The Veil. And the lead singer from Sleeping With Sirens was was Pierce The Veil. She ran to all of them and Hugged them like they have know each other forever. I envied them.

"ANDY! ASH! CC! JAKEY! JINXXY! VIC! KELLIN! TONY! MIKEY! JAMIE!!!!! I MISSED YOU GUYS!!!!!" She yelled.

I just looked the other way when I felt somebody pulling at my sleeve. It was that girl Jazmine was talking to.