Empire wars!

When Hunter decides to retire to go around the world with his wife Stephanie, he leaves the management of his Empire to their only daughter Becky.

Becky is a young woman, beautiful, educated and absolutely ready to enter a man's world and turn it upside down. Stubborn, workaholic, perfectionist, she wants to do the best she can not only to keep her father's name high in the business world, but also to prove that a woman can make it equally as men..

When Seth Rollins learns that his greatest  rival is resigning and his daughter takes over, he thinks he will easily deal with a woman. He will do everything to become the first name of the business world, he is willing to use every legitimate, or even unlawful means to destroy the empire that Hunter built. He will think that his rival being a woman is easy to beat. He will do anything, he will even use his charm to make her deliver to him whatever he asks for. What Seth doesn't know though is that Becky is not like other women/ and he will fall into the trap he set for Becky!!

I came up earlier this morning with that. I wanted to try something different so here it is.. I hope you like it. Let me know if i should start it .. (not publish it yet but maybe starting writing it! on my laptop)