Incomplete!

I came up with this idea late last night minutes after i finished Deep waters on my laptop.. This is a prologue.. If you are interested for more of this story let me know! 

Roman Dean and Seth are three friends.. Three friends who were lost after they were 25. They didn't fight, they just changed their lives, they meet regularly, but not like before..

Seth is about to marry his beloved and former secretary  Becky.. they've been together for 2 years.. their relationship is beautiful. they're in the middle of their wedding preparations... Until Becky's ex-husband breaks into her life again to turn it  upside down trying to claim the one thing that means the world to Seth.. Becky . Will their relationship survive or her ex-husband come to ruin their lives?

Roman lives a peaceful family life with his fiancée. He's got his job, his house, his life. Until the night when his childhood friend Charlotte will visit him after years to ask for a home to stay for a few days and help. Roman can't leave her to her fate..Not when he learns what is happening to her life. And that'll make his fiancee furious.. Once Charlotte invades their lives again, Roman's fiancee will change. She'll do anything to keep Roman by her side.. But will she make it? Or Roman he will give in his feelings for his best friend?

Dean is enjoying his life as a married man. He loves his wife Paige, and takes care of her. He has a settled life and he doesn't want to change it for any reason.. Until the moment he hires Aj Lee as an employee. And from there it will start to change systematically.. He'll break the promise he once made to Paige. And she would try once more to stand by him as she had always done.. But she doesn't seem to want to fight so much anymore..Not when she have to deal with this daemon again. Will they manage to save their marriage? Or Dean is a waste of time? 

I am waiting your opinions.. If you are interested in it i will start this as soon as possible! Let me know on the comments below!