The one you love!

Is a trip and just one night enough to change everything? 

When Becky and Seth decide together with his friends to visit Becky's brother in Mexico, no one expect that everyone's lives would turned upside down!

Roman's boring and chronic relationship with Sasha will be overturned when Charlotte enters his life. A young, beautiful woman who hides so much pain in her. She will win his heart  from the first minute they meet and she will be the same woman who will confirm to him what Roman fears. She will be the cause of Roman finally doing what he dared not to do. He will get him out of his comfort zone once and for all. 

Dean's volatile love life will be overturned when he meets Paige the exact same night that Roman will meet Charlotte. And for the first time he would experience what he had hitherto scoffed at and ignored. Love. And it will be for the first time in his life in love with someone. Paige will stole his heart at fist glance. She will be the one that Dean really needs in his life, but Paige is a mess .At least that's what she thinks. 

Is Seth ready to deal his biggest fear after everything that happen in his life to take his relationship with his girlfriend one step forward? 

Is Roman ready to live his dream and deal with Charlotte's messed up past?

Is really Dean ready to try for the first time to be in a relationship with Paige? 

Are they ready to chase their daemons to  find their happily ever after?

And of course 

Is one trip, one night enough to change everything, for ever? 

Ok this is the -not so much drama story- i was telling you about. Well it doesn't seem like one but. I assure you it is one! Let me know what you think about it!Untill the next update. KISSES. XOXO~