Moles.

⚠️TW⚠️
⚠️KILLING⚠️

"shh~"
"What's there to be quite about?~"
"...nothing~"

I could hear whispers and soft moans from a female. This Kiyoomi person was whispering but not really moaning... I stayed up in the attic where Kiyoomi had told me to, but curiosity is getting the best of me.

"I'll be right back"
"Where are you going Saku-"
"Shut it."
"Whoa~? Asserting dominance I see~"
"Heh..~ yeah."

Saku? Damnit.

Why are the footsteps coming up the stairs?! No go back down!! Stop! Go away!
Creak.

"Atsumu. Come here." He whispers
"No!" I whisper yell
"Now."
"Why?!"
"Because."
"No!"
"Now!!"
"Fine!"

"Honey~? Where'd you go??" The female said
"Stay in the room." Kiyoomi replied
"Okay~ I'm ready for you~"

I could see this smirk form on the males face, it made my stomach twist, yet...flutter? And why is this chicks voice so familiar?!

"No your not."

Kiyoomi grabbed me and started to push me down the stairs quietly he told me to stay in the kitchen until he called me over, what was this psycho planning?

I heard small voice and soft giggling and moaning, lips smacking....gross this chick and him are kissing, BLEH 🤢

Atsumu shifted in the kitchen a few times not making any sound and then i heard the girl laugh and ask what he was doing.

"Hey~ Why are we going to the bathroom?~"
"Because..."
"...your being weird..."
"Just your imagination."
"Let's go to your room..."
"No."
"Your being weird...l-let's go back to the room..."
"You'll dirty my sheets."
"What?"
"Your disgusting. Wanting to fuck a man you just met."
"S-sakus-"
"Don't say my name."
"W-...what?"
"Your a sex driven whore, did you even know there was another man in this house?"
"Wh-"
"No you didn't! Because you never bothered to ask!" I could hear Kiyoomi chuckle, then it turned into a laugh. "You don't even know what I do for a living!"
"Your creeping me out! I'm leaving! Ah-!"
"No your not!! Your staying here!"

I hear a thud on the floor and the woman Yelp. She tried to get back up again but it was to dark to see anything since it's night and the blinds were closed.

"YOU FUCKING WEIRDO! LET ME GO!"

Holy shit. I know that girl!

My mind was racing, I knew that voice from anywhere, she used to call me weird and things like that all the time back when I was at school. Jayla hoffin...
My mind was running until I hear a soft voice call me from my thoughts.

"Atsu~ come on out~"
"Wh-what? YOU FAG LET ME OUT!"
"Oh? But you wanted to have a fun night~ looking for a good time~"
"THIS ISNT FUN! NO"
"For me it is..."

I was shaking but I was making way closer to him, I see him spot me and hold onto the side of m arm tightly as he pulls me closer, the girl on the floor her feet out into the living room while her body in the bathroom where I spent a few days in.

"Who the hell!!..." the girl stopped her sentence. " 'Tsumu...?" She looked between me and Kiyoomi and starts to laugh "OH! THIS IS ALL A JOKE FOR WHAT I DID TO YO- GOOD ONE! Let me go now 'Tsumu..."