Shadow 1

My father is the king, that makes me the prince. A very stressful role must I say. Constantly dressed to impress, and constantly trying to find a woman, or girl to marry. I have dark brown hair that is cut short to make me appear strong. I have red eyes because my dad is a flame. He has the ability to make fire. I am the only son who was gifted with it. My other brothers have my mothers ability. Electro. They can make lightning storms, or just have lighting come out of their hands.
When Madelaine dropped the platter, that was the first time I have looked at her for longer than a glance. She was born here, and her parents were excecuted, so she was raised by my parents until she was 3. Then, they had a maid takeover for them.
Even though we only had her for a year or two, I still remember holding her one time.
My father is giving her an outfit for the ball. I wonder how above and beyond she is gonna go. I mean, this is her only chance to get a fancy dress. I'm sure she has other dresses other than her uniform, but this one will probably be the most expensive.
The seamstress comes running in, "Your majesties, Madelaine forgot her shoes. Shall I bring them up to her?" My father shakes his head, "No. Shadow can do it." I calmly stand up and take the shoes from her hand.
So small compared to mine.
When I get to her room, I knock. She opens the door in a simple white dress with beautiful laces. Her hair is simply done, and her shoes. Well, I guess those are her only ones. "Sorry to interrupt, but you forgot your shoes." "Oh, it's fine. Thanks." She takes them and places them in her wardrobe which I am surprised to see is practically empty. Just her uniforms. Well, I guess thats all she really does have. She curtseys to me. "Please don't do that." Then I think I blabber on about how I've known her her whole life. "I will see you at the ball."
I leave her to go get ready myself. Her room is on the same floor as mine which I am just now realizing. Her room is 20x smaller than mine though. It's the size of a closet.
I put on a red button up shirt with a black tuxedo. Red looks good on flames. I place my crown on my head. I sit down, finish some paperwork, then it is time for the ball whenever I look up.

 I sit down, finish some paperwork, then it is time for the ball whenever I look up