002

I was sitting at my desk, engrossed in a book, when Andrew burst into my room. "Y/N, look, it's snowing!" he exclaimed, grabbing my hand and pulling me outside into the hallway.

"I see," I said, smiling and moving my hair out of my face.

"Do you want to see if Elson wants to play?" I asked, and he nodded his head frantically.

We ran down the hallway, our excitement growing with each step. Snowflakes twirled outside the window, painting the world in a blanket of white. The magic of the snow always seemed to bring out the best in us, and we hoped it would do the same for Elson.

We ran to Elson's door, laughter echoing through the hallways.

"Elson?" Andrew said, knocking rhythmically on the door "Do you wanna build a snowman?" I joined in, my voice light and hopeful.

"Come on, let's go and play," I added, standing on my tiptoes and then plopping right back down to my feet.

"I never see you anymore. Come out the door; it's like you've gone away," Andrew continued, peeking under the door, hoping to catch a glimpse of his brother.

"We used to be best buddies, and now we're not," I sang, holding up a doll version of us and making it dance "I wish you would tell me why," Andrew sang, laying down on the ballroom floor, his voice filled with longing.

We made our way back to Elson's door, still hopeful.

"Do you wanna build a snowman?" we both sang together "It doesn't have to be a snowman," Andrew added, his voice muffled through the door, "Go away, guys," Elson responded, his voice strained and distant, making our hearts sink.

"Okay, bye," Andrew sang softly, walking away with slumped shoulders, and a look of sadness on his face. I followed him, glancing back at Elson's door, wishing things could be like they used to be.
__________________________________

"The gloves will help," he said, placing them on Elson's hands. I walked over to Elson, placed a hand on his shoulder, and sent him a warm smile. "See? Conceal it," the king said.

"Don't feel it," Elson replied as we all looked at each other. "Don't let it show," we all said together.

Elson's eyes were filled with a mix of fear and determination. The room fell silent, the weight of our shared secret pressing down on us. The king stepped back, his gaze stern yet encouraging.

"You have the strength, Elson," he said firmly. "Remember, we are here with you, every step of the way."

I squeezed Elson's shoulder reassuringly. "We'll get through this," I whispered. "Together."

Elson took a deep breath, his hands trembling slightly as he adjusted the gloves. "I hope so," he murmured. The air around us seemed to hum with a sense of anticipation, the unknown challenges ahead both daunting and inevitable.

"Do you really think this will work?" Elson asked, his voice barely above a whisper.I nodded. "I do. We've trained for this moment, and you've proven time and again how strong you are."

"But what if I can't control it?" Elson's eyes searched mine for reassurance, "You can," I said firmly. "And if things get tough, we'll be right there beside you. You don't have to do this alone."

Elson gave a small, hesitant smile. "Thanks, Y/N. I don't know what I'd do without you."

"You'll never have to find out," I replied with a wink. "We're a team, remember?"