Chapter 7: Misfortune of early-Christmas

Few months ago, the first snow rain down from the sky. The snow covered our roof and for somehow I catch cold.

Back in the present time. Walking in the road going to school, I saw Yohan wear a thick jacket and a scarf. I talk to him.

"Hey... Morning"

Yohan:
"Morning too, jayden. Bye the way, why you didn't wear a jacket? It's very cold.."

"I using heatpads inside on this Uniform"

Yohan:
"Hey, can you share those heatpads on me"

"Here, take this three packs"

Yohan:
"Thanks, you owe me"

"Hey let's go, we're gonna late"

Yohan:
"You really change.."

"Hey! you always saying that line"

Once I Met You
Author: Harugi Gimaya

Arriving at school, there's lot of people around. I ask Yohan what's happening here.

Yohan:
"Well, they are observing our school"

I felt nasty presence all around, I cant relax myself, i fell like I'm going to lose my mind or getting unconscious, so I rush toward our classroom.

Kiarra:
"Jayden? What wrong, why are in rush.."

Kate:
"Calm down, we know your cold. So please wear a jacket soon as possible"

"Tch, it's none of your business!"

Ashley:
"Jayden, your instinct stings you, right?"

"Yeah.."

Ashley:
"Well, you cant handle crowded area, so your instinct kick in..."

"Well you maybe right?"
(I sighed and relax)

(*you can skip this part*)

Kate:
"Hey Ashley, can you tell us what happened to Jayden?"

Ashley:
"Well, he has a instinct that can sense danger
Once he space out, his instinct will kick in. He can dodge a ball that can speed of 25 mph. He said that, if the ball will hit him, there's a electricity will sting the part of his body where would be hit, and my body will automatically move in his own to dodge.

In other word, he knows where the ball will hit that part on his body or he can sense the ball will hit his arm"

Kiarra:
"I dont get it, but I see"

Kate:
"Or maybe he feel sick this day"

(You can start here)

Ashley:
"In his family bloodline, they can detect where the sniper is. So mostly Jayden's uncle are soldiers"

Kate look at me

"Hey, you making me uncomfortable with that look"

Kate:
"Huh?"

"Ah, nothing!!"

Meanwhile the class starts.

In the middle of the lesson, I look at the observer. I saw a notice a man looking at Kate. A stalker?

(*Afternoon.. before the observer leave.*)

"Hey guys.. do you have any plans after this school"

Kiarra:
"No, we haven't"

"Can you tag along? I have to buy something in the Central City"

Yohan:
"Sure! I dont mind, soon it will be Christmas. Let's fulfill your request"