The party

It was a Friday.We did the usual run around the halls thing.After a while of sitting in there we got board and started texting people.Then all of the sudden all the guys got a text from Kayla saying THERES A PARTY AT MY HOUSE AND U CAN BRING ANYBODY U WANT!!!!!!HOPE TO SEE U THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!Then Hayes says I know who's going with me!!!!Then the boys put me,Cristal,Kindle,and some other girls in a group chat.Then they all told us that we were going to Kayla's big party.I tryed my hardest not to call Kayla a BITCH because some of her friend are dating some of the guys. A few minutes later I get a text from Hayes saying I know u hate her but the break up is gonna happen there in front of everyone.I sent back :P .

Then I gave him the look that said that I can't promise I won't hurt that bitch.When I passed Hayes I had to act like I was mad at him still like I've had to do all of this week.Later when i passed kayla in the hallway she went to go trip me but Taylor came and move me away from Kayla so I didn't fall and hit my face on the floor.When I got home I climbed up my tree into my room.When I got there I walked into my closest and got my clothes then took a shower.An hour later I was ready.When I climbed back down my tree I ran straight into Hayes, Nash, Taylor, and Jacks.A few minutes later Kindle and Cristal show up.So we all started walking.A few miles away is the bitches house.When we finally reach it.She opened the door and saw all of us and asked the boys Is this really who y'all brought?Then they nod.

When we walked into the house everybody looked at me like I was food.She came over to the place we were hanging out at a few minutes later.She tryed really hard to make me leave but it didn't work because I just ignored her.About a hour passed of her being over there.So I got up to go somewhere else when I heard Hayes say Hey where ya goin?I just kept walking.That's when he realized what I was doing and got up to go follow me.We made it to the middle when Kayla decided to say WHY ARE YOU FOLLOW THIS RATCHET ASS NERD AROUND?at the top of her lungs.That's when all the boys put a hand on my shoulder to keep me from beating her up.Then Hayes said THAT RATCHET ASS NERD HAS A NAME NO OFFENCE. She says DOSE IT LOOK LIKE I GIVE A FUCK WHAT IT IS?That's when Hayes goes WE ARE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!and comes and kisses me right in front of her.After we started to walk off she snatched a hand full of my hair.When I went to go turn around Cristal and Kindle stopped me.So we started walking again when I turned around and ran.When I saw Kayla I tackled her and we were fighting.When they realized I was gone they ran back in to see that we were fighting.When they reached me it took Taylor, Nash, Cameron, and Jack and Jack to get me off of her.Then when they finally did they got Hayes to toss me over his shoulder and carry me to their house were we all sat and ate chicken and talked about our week.