The fight

The next day in the hall I saw Steven and his friends and I saw that Hayes was coming over here.When I saw Kayla her face was red and that's when I knew that she liked Hayes.Kayla walked over there and pushed me out the way and started talking to Hayes.After he looked at me I told him go to his brother.After he left she punched me and a crowd came and started yelling FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!I looked up and saw Hayes looking really mad because I just let Kayla and Steven hit me.Someone in the crowd had a skateboard and I needed it.So when I walked over there Steven pulled my hair and went to go hit me but I kicked him in the dick and grabbed the skateboard and hit him with it.Then Kayla decided she wanted to come back in and the only reason she came back in was because I had Steven down for a few minutes.Kayla cornered me in between a locker and her then she happened to go hit me but I ducked and she hit the locker.

Then all of the sudden I get tackled by Steven and he started  hitting me and I saw that Hayes wasn't there anymore.I started screaming HAYES HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!When he hears me he runs in and tackles him.Then I see Cristal come and go to help me up when Kayla pushed her so Kindle came and helped me up when I saw Cris she was knocked because Kayla pushed her into a locker really hard.So I walked over to Kayla and throat punched that bitch so hard that she passed out.Then after that I go to find Hayes.Him and Steven were fighting and Steven had Hayes down on the ground.So Steven went after me and punched me in the face which made me fall down and Hayes saw that and got up walked over to him pushed him into a locker and they were bleeding so bad that Kindle went and got Nash and his friends. When Nash and them got there they had to drag Hayes off of Steven because he wasn't gonna stop hitting.After they got him off Nash asked What hell are you doing beating the shit out of my friend?He answered back saying Steven has been beating up Emma and he punched her in the face more than once so I went and straighted this shit out!I was still on the floor holding my face because it was bleeding from were Steven hit me in the face.

When Hayes came over there and sat down by me and asked to see my face.I showed him while I was crying and he whipped the tears way.Then as he got up he helped me up.We stood there in silence for a while then as he started to walk off. I saw Steven looking at my werid so ran over to Hayes and hugged him.He stood there for a minute then hugged me back.Then I asked him Will you protect me?Then he said I will always protect you!