After school

Later that day after spending two hours in the office we all finally got to go home.When I got home my mom yelled at me WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING STARTING FIGHTS AT YOUR NEW SCHOOL HUH?So I turned around and yelled back WHY THE HELL DO YOU CARE!?Then she came and smacked me in the face.My mom has never liked me.When my dad left when I was born she hated me.Then she went to go hit me again but I turned around and ran to my room.I closed my door and sat in front of it crying and trying to keep her from coming in my room.I was scared of my mom but she's never hit me before.

I called Hayes and he didnt answer so I started freaking out.So I climbed out my window with nothing but my phone.When I got down I started running.Then all of the sudden I ran into Hayes.He looked at my then said Go the fuck away you bitch.Standing right there was Kayla.I looked a him and started crying then pushed past him.I ran to the rail roads were I always went.

A few minutes later after I get there my phone goes off  saying Hey pick up the phone please its from Nash and I just let it ring.An hour later I get a call from Cristal and Kindle.I answer it.Hey what's up Emma!They say.I answer back saying The moon duh everyone knows that.After about talking for thirty minutes they have to go.I'm still at the rail roads at twelve when I get a call from Hayes.I almost answered it but when I saw it was him I just let it ring.I fell asleep five minutes later.When I woke up at three I'm the morning I started walking back home.When I got home I climbed the tree then got in bed and went to sleep.Its Saturday today and I got up took a shower then got dressed and climbed down the tree.While I was walking to the park I saw a for miller car.When I got there all my friends were there.They asked me to come.When everyone finally saw me they all said Hey Emma!!!!!!at the same time.When I saw Hayes he knew that he hurt me because he went to go say hey and I said FUCK OFF!!!!!Then Cristal and Kindle came over there and said Guess what Emma?What?I say.They answer back and Cristal says I'm dating Cameron!I'm dating Taylor!says Kindle.I just smile.Then they left.I was sitting on top of the slide when I seen Kayla and Hayes holding hands and everyone playing not realizing that I'm not with them.

So I went and sat behind a tree and started crying when I heard someone's voice I quit crying.Then Nash came over there and asked me Are you ok?I look at him and start crying again and he goes to huge me and I scream DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!and I get up and run and hide where nobody could find me.