Back to normal Monday

It was Monday when I got there nobody knew I was there as usual.My friends didnt come to school so it was only me.Later at lunch I sat down at my table all by myself because Nash and his friends weren't there and Hayes was with the SNOBBY BITCH that changed the person I knew.While we were on our free period Hayes decided he would try and talk to me.I just ignored him like I've done since Friday.I went and sat down in front of my locker.Then Hayes went to go touch me I back handed him and whispered in his ear Don't you dare try and touch me again.He looked at me and saw I was crying.

Then he walked to his locker and get his stuff.Two minutes later the bell rang.I saw him and her and I hurt me even more.During class he started texting me.I looked at him and gave him the dafuck look.Then the teacher saw I wasn't paying attention and gave me detention as usual.After that I got sent to detention.For the rest of the day I sat in detention along with Kayla, Steven, and Hayes. It sucked because they kept throwing stuff at me which got me in more trouble.

An hour later the teacher for detention came back from lunch.She said Does anybody got to go to the restroom?Then Kayla and Steven raised their hands.While they were gone along with the teacher Hayes came over there and sat by me.We sat there in silence because I was pissed off at all of them.Five minutes later Hayes went and sat behind me and started to mess with me long blonde hair that was up in a ponytail.Then Kayla and Steven came back in.

Kayla saw him messing with my hair and got mad until she saw I was mad at him and I got up and moved to another desk.Then twenty minutes later Kayla and Steven had to go up to the board and do the work on it.So Hayes came over there and he sat by me.I was looking down then I looked up when I saw he was sitting right there. Then he asked my Why does no one ever see your eyes?I looked at him and said nothing to him.That's when he moved my bangs and said Pretty hazel eyes!I just looked at him and tryed not to blush.

Then I moved my face away from his hand and focused back on the board.Then I looked over at his black flippable hair and pretty blue eyes that's when I realized he was blushing bad but I know it wasn't me making him blush.Then the teacher said to Hayes Quit staring off in space!So he moved back to another desk.Then the teacher came and put a note on my desk saying THE MORE YOU PLAY AROUND IN HERE THE LONGER YOU'RE GOING TO BE IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I looked back at him and gave him the look that said Leave me the hell alone!He looked like he didn't care that he gets me in trouble.