ORGANIZATION GHOST

GHOST First Appearance: UnOrdinary Fanfic: The Doe Family; {ENTER GHOST}

They are known on Earth 333

Also appeared on Earth 69

Leaders/Big Bad:

Mina H. Doe
Ability: Aura Field
Level: 7.5

Info: Mina H. Doe is the younger sister of William H. Doe and older sister of Jane Doe and Henry Doe. She is the mother of Candice Doe, Mark Doe and Steven Doe. She does everything she can to protect her family. Even go as far as killing anyone who dares harm her family. She does not tolerate the hierarchy system or those who enforce it. She is the one responsible to creating Ancient-Tiers (30.0+). GHOST is responsible for creating Ability Takers, which allows abilities to be stolen. GHOST is also capable of creating abilities and give them to cripples or switch abilities. Can also make abilities become two as one.

Final Arc
Ability: Aura Field/Absorption & Aura Manipulation
Level: 30.0

William H

William H. Doe
Ability: N/A
Level: 1.0

On Earth 333, he was saved by his younger sister Mina H. Doe from death. He is the father of John Doe, Mia Doe and Cynthia Doe. He is the oldest sibling out of Mina H. Doe, Henry Doe and Jane Doe. He is willing to do anything to protect his family. Even go as far as killing them despite not having a ability at that time.

Final Arc
Ability: Aura Manipulation/Absorption & Aura Flow
Level: 30.0

Earth 69🔽

William H. Doe is the Leader of GHOST. He created a war against Neo Wellston after the death of his younger sister Mina H. Doe. GHOST was defeated in the end by Neo Wellston High students.

William H. Doe
Ability: Aura Manipulation
Level: 15.0