TWENTY-THREE

Days passed by and only few days were left for the graduation.

JUNG KOOK

So you will be leaving town after the school get completed...., "Lisa asked"

Yes... and that's why I want this night to be special, "I said"

I love you too Jung kook, "Lisa said"

I smiled and we both leaned in for a kiss, She wrapped her hands around my neck, I hold her waist with my hands, and we had our first night together

Next morning we were together in the bed, I caressed her hair and kissed her forehead

TAE HYUNG

The though of leaving you, gives me shivers...., "I said"

Mine too... But we will be in touch, "Jennie said"

I don't think so.... You know my family thing so maybe we won't be able to meet again, or maybe I won't reply back your messages, "I said and she just stared at me, we then leaned in for a kiss"

Few hours later

Do as I say or the girls will going to know your identities, "Mr.Jeon said"

Really.... Not again, "Tae hyung said"

I can't belive that I am your son dad, "Jung kook said"

I also can't believe that you both dumb ass are my sons, "Mr. Jeon said while gulping down the drink"

So like good boys pack up your bags, complete your graduation and leave the town right after, "Mr.Jeon said"

What is it why you want us to spy on them? What you have to do with them?, "Jung kook asked"

An old business to finish with, I have told to when there will the time I will tell you both, "Mr.Jeon said"

I don't know what is happening, "Tae hyung said while lighting the cigarette"

Neither I, I just confessed that I love Lisa and now I have to leave her like this, this friendship and love thing was never in our plan Tae.... It happened eventually, "Jung kook said"

Let's get ready brother, we have a last day of college to do and a goodbye to say...., "Tae hyung said"