TWENTY-FOUR

GRADUATION DAY, LAST DAY OF COLLEGE

LISA

What to wear?

Wear anything, you have to wear a coat and hat over it so it doesn't matter, "Jennie said"

I looked around, Jen.... Ahh.... You looking lovely in that coat...., "I said"

Thanks..., "Jennie said" Now you too get ready, I am going and you don't get late
Remember it's our last day too see the boys too, muah.... 😘, "Jennie said and left"

I started getting dressed when my phone started ringing

Who is this?

I picked up the call, hello, "I said"

Wanna know the real truth, about your boyfriend Jung kook and his brother Tae hyung are not what you are thinking, "A voice said"

What? Who are you?, "I yelled"

If you wanna know meet in 10mins in the park alone....., the phone cutted down

Wait... Hell.... Hello...., "I yelled and slammed down my phone"

AT COLLEGE

JENNIE

Hey... You looking handsome, "I said"

You looking gorgeous as always, "Tae hyung said"

He then grabbed my hand and made me walk to the empty corridor

We kissed and kissed,.... Wait wait Tae...

No... Let me be, it's our last time together and I don't want to ruin it, "he said"

He trail down the kisses to my neck to my back....

Have you saw Lisa, "Jung kook voice apart us"

Uh I am sorry...., "Jung kook said"

No... I mean yes she was getting ready and now she must have left the home, let me call her, "I said"

No... She didn't picked I tried, "Jung kook said"

Let me try too..... "I said"

The no. You are trying is currently busy please try after sometime

It's going engage, "I said worriedly"

You here... And we were finding you, you wasn't picking up the call and so we were stressed out, "Tae hyung said"

I looked around, and Lisa was standing behind me I hugged her, where were you now let's go out, "I said and took her with me"

I am fine nothing just got a lil late, "Lisa said"