TWENTY-FIVE

The principal started announcing the names and it was time for the feast

LISA

I was walking when Jung kook grabbed me by my waist and took me in the corner, he started kissing me

Stop...., "I said"

Why.... It's our last day, let me be, I love you, "He said"

I push him back, Stop, "I yelled" and slapped his face tightly.

Ouch.... He winced in pain

He stared at me blankly

My eyes we're in tears, how many lies you and your that so called brother have told us till now....., "I yelled" how many?

I never lied, "Jung kook said"

Oh really? Then say that it's a lie that you and your brother does not belong to that Mafia family, you don't have a mafia blood in you.... Say it loud Mr. Jeon Jung kook, "I yelled"

Lisa it's....., "Jung kook was unable to find words to say"

Ya you have no words to say because it's the truth, how dare you can lie to me, you even slept with me and the worst part do you know the worst part, is that I fell in love with you.
I should have known that before, you ruined everything...... Whyyyyy.....? Why you did this, "a flood of tears flowing from my eyes"

No.... No Lisa, love, I really loved you but I can't change the fact who I am.....

Then forget me Jung-kook, forget you ever met me.....forget that I ever loved you....

"she just cried, her tears break my heart into pieces, I can't give her more pain, and
So I left....

GOODBYE LISA......

JENNIE

I heard those things which I really not wanted to....

The day was almost over and we were heading towards the home, when I for the last time met Tae hyung infront of my house, I walked inside fastly and be followed me....

Hey.... Listen "he said"

Without any second thought I started yelling at him

How could you? How could you? lied to me Tae-hyung..... you have no right to hurt me.... and so you did that........ get lost before I do something wrong." I shouted with my watery eyes"

Jennie..... just listen to me once, "he moved towards me"

No..... don't, don't touch me....., "I said and slammed the door of my room on his face.

GOOD BYE JENNIE.....