Chapter 8

Holly POV

No one tried to start a conversation since Niall talking my food. I honestly didn't care, I mean they was complete jerks to talk like that. Especially behind my back like that. I'm just siting their staring everyone down. Lets make this awkward for them.

Ok let's start at Louis

Five minutes later he finally realizes I'm staring at. He kinda looks confused. Ahah this is funny. It I'm trying not to crack cuz them he'll think it was all a joke. Then all me hard work of making him look will go to waste. Now he looks worried. Haha. I can't take this any longer why isn't anyone talking? I bet they all feel sorry for what happened to me. And they wish they can take it all back. But sadly they can't. They'll never know the amount of pain I went through all my life. Put up for adoption but no one else in the family wanted an 8 year old who went through hell. The most unimaginable things. They said everything's going to be alright.. Everything happens for the better. Well guess what? They are gone forever. I don't know my family, or I would go to them. Prsh ya right. Why would I care when they didn't care for me when I needed them most they disappeared. Gone....... Just like that..

Should I tell the boys why I've been through? Should I tell them what I've seen and what I felt. I was going to trust them in the beginning like a good child would have done if they was introduced to new people they've never seen before. But the thing is .... Would they be able to handle it. Why would they care for what happened to me... Would they care?