Chapter 4

Louis POV

Bloody hell. I can't believe she heard that. Now everyone is hating on me. But then everyone was quite and we heard her soft crys. Awwwwwwwwwwh. I'm so mean I didn't even mean it like that....

Niall POV

It's been a day since Lou said that. And we haven't seen Holly at all.. I'm starting to get worried. What if she doesn't eat ?? I feel so bad. Oh wait I sneaked a fridge in her room ahaha. Just in case she gets hungry you know! ( Justin Case. Safe auto lol ) I wander if she found it tho....

Liam POV

Lou is supposed to be her adoptive father but I guess she hates him and us right now. Good thing Paul wasn't here to see that. Great job on getting him out Haz. Ill have to thank him later for it!

But I think at this point we are all sad. She hasn't came out. For anything. And Lou went to his room. He is sad she heard it. But image how she feels! Oh god Lou when Paul comes and she doesn't come down he is going to suspect something is up......

Paul POV ( for the first time)

The boys wanted me to go home and she my children and wife they are too sweet to me. I just wander how Holly is holding up! I know it's hard handling those boys!! So ill give Liam a ring

RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING

Hi this is the voicemail box of Jarome Moohall Ill call you back later. When I get a chance of course!!

Ahah I still wanna know why he picked that name!

But more importantly I want to know why he didn't answer. He's probably helping Holly get settled in or something. He'll call back for sure. I hope. I have to go over their in 3hours..... But still I want to know....

Liam POV

Ohhhhh nooooo. I ignored Paul. I feel bad. But it was for the best. Sorry Paul !!!!!!

Hollys POV

I went to the bathroom and saw a fridge in the closet in their.... I was like ummmmm okay???? Well at least it had chocolate in it!! Hahah!! I wander who put it in their.. So awkward... I'm happy but ill act like I'm not cuz they made me super mad.... And to think I was going to explain my story to them. Um no