Chapter 10

Holly POV

Okay so I guess they feel bad for me do they are taking me shopping. I understand they feel bad but taking me shopping? I'm not worth money being spent on.... I never was.. I just got stuff that didn't fit someone else.. They don't understand the pain I'm going through. Guess tey didn't get the hint when I cried... Guess I have to make it clearer.

I look around at everyone they are in a real deep conversation. Wow. Thanks for leaving me out. See? I always make things so awkward.... I guess they feel the same. That's why they left me out. Or they are talking about me AGAIN. I would figure once I go to bed they talk about me I guess I was wrong .... They aren't afraid to say it to my face.. Well I guess they aren't talking to my face.... But by me. They have some guts. That I hate...

I mean what's to like about them? They seem so self centered. They didn't even care if I ate. They probably was like ehhhh she can hold it.

Well guess want I can't. I'm a person and I'm not perfect. But at least I'm not fake. My story isn't fake. Nothing is. And if they think it so be it. Leave me out of it. I don't care !

"Holly?????"

I look over at Lou who called me. "Whaaaaat?"

He smiles. But only because I talked to him. Which that really doesn't even count I just said what. " we're here love"

Ewwwww I'm not his love. Nor will I ever be. He might have adopted me. But I will never be anything like that. To anyone!! No one. Not ever. They wouldn't understand ...... Nobody does..

I get out of the car and closed the door. Wow this mall is huge. We just need a swimsuit and then we can head out. Yup.

We walk into Forever 21

The boys start holding clothes up to me... What? "I ONLY NEED A SWIMSUIT!"

Harry the curly one said "Oh please you need more than that!"

What the actually fudge balls does that mean. Is he saying I don't have much? Well I know I don't and I'm happy with that! If I spend their money they might get mad and hit me. The thought of getting hit made me start to tear up. Oh geez my bottom lips is shaking ....... And there I go full burst into tears. They look at me like I'm crazy. So that's what they think.... I run out of the store. They are calling my name but I never stopped. I run out and onto the streets of London...