Chapter 11

Louis POV

Damn Harry. Even I got that. She must think we are horrid people. I mean who wouldn't after all she's been through with us?!

I smack Harry upside the head. "Haz what the hell?!"

He sighed loudly "I .... I didn't mean it like that?"

I just rolled my eyes. Sometimes he gets weird. I mean he is weird all the time but he seems different.

"Guys... Sorry but we need to find her!" Liam spoke.

"We'll this is just great ! Paul went somewhere, now Holly fled. And we have to go find her! This is a lot . I thought I could handle this but I guess now." Tears start rolling down my cheeks. "It's all my fault.... If I wouldn't have acted like a child we wouldn't never be here now."

"Hey mate ...... That's horrid to say... We would've never met Holly! This is a great way for us to see if we could use in the future. Now cheer up mate. We got to find Holly. This is our chance at giving her a better life." Harry spoke softly

"You know.... He's right Lou" Niall said with his Irish accent filling the room.

I shook my head "yeh... Someone phone Paul. He was to know before we leave."

Liam noded and pulled out his phone and dialed Paul.

Liam's POV

"Hello Paul!"

"Hi Liam! Are you guys ready ? How is holly? Is she okay?!"

"About that... She got offended by something Harry said.... And she ran away.." I faded out at the last part geez this is so horrid.

"WHAT!"

"yeh..so uhm it is going to get dark soon.. And she is out their.. Alone. We are going to go look for her. Okay? " I got a knot in my throat saying she is gone... And we don't know where she is makes me want to cry. She should have a good life. And live it.

"Okay..Call me if you find her.. I'm at Managements office currently." He said sternly.

"I will!"

I hung up .... Oh boy so let's get the show one the road aye ? Need to find her before dark and all the creeps come out.