Magicians guess

3rd person POV:

After buying groceries and unpacking them into the fridge, Lisa was about to get a change of clothes, until a large gust of wind went past her.

Lisa:!?

Turning around with her anti Arcana gun out, she looked at the fridge to see Zeus drinking some orange juice.

Zeus:(drinking orange juice)...

Zeus: Hm?

Lisa:...

Zeus:...

Lisa: Zeus...

Zeus: Lisa, otherwise known as the manipulator.

Lisa: Don't try to be clever, we both know you're not smart enough for that.

Lisa: And stop drinking my orange juice!

Zeus: I can't believe you're for real the mother of the Overlord.

Lisa: You want his blood test? I should still have it somewhere after the one Joker made me get years back.

Zeus: I'm good.

Lisa: So I assume you've chosen Yn's side?

Zeus: Why do you think I'm drinking the orange juice?

Lisa:... Thank you.

Zeus: I didn't do it for you. Did it because I believe he's got the best potential.

Lisa: I know... Still...

Joker: Still you are here?

Lisa:?

Joker and Yn arrive.

Yn: Why wouldn't she be?

Joker: Because she's supposed to leave.

Yn: Huh? Mom, what's this about?

Lisa: I have some more business to take care of. I leave in the morning.

Yn: What kind of business?

Lisa: Personal that so happens to be work-ish related. So no need to worry.

Lisa: But if you ever need some information on how to beat anyone of these Arcana, just call.

She leaves the room.

Yn:...

(Opening theme)

A few days after Lisa left to hunt down the person responsible for sending the first few arcana to town which led to Yn learning about his origins.

Yn was walking home, after running a few laps around the block because of Zeus's training regiment, the young prince noticed a man approach his house as he did.

The two met up on the porch as the sun began setting, leading to the young prince discovering it was the Major Arcan of the magician, Gin.