1 - Half the World Away

I gasped for air, struggling to breath in my state of laughter. My chest ached from trying to imitate Dream's signature tea kettle wheeze, proving that it was indeed much harder than it looked. The tightened smile stretched across my face slowly relaxed as I took a few shaky breaths to calm myself down. Just as I thought I had it together, I heard a crackly squeak blare through my headphones, sending me back into hysteria. I slapped down on my table in amusement, making my monitors wobble unsteadily. As I attempted to fix my set up while shaking with laughter, I heard a familiar chuckle ring through my ears.

'Honestly, I don't even understand what was so funny about that, what is wrong with you two?' Sapnap questioned in awe.

'It wasn't even that funny *half-wheeze* calm down Sap,' I said, my words broken by giggles.

'NOT THAT FUNNY? I CAN FEEL THE FUCKING HOUSE SHAKING FROM DREAM ROLLING AROUND ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING GEORGE!'

That statement set all three of us off again, although my laughter was slightly forced in attempt to hide my disappointment. The second he made that statement, my gut had dropped slightly. I should have been there with them, living in that stupid house we all paid for together, eating lunch with them. I would be looking at both of their faces, I would FINALLY know what Dream really looked like. I could hug them both, I could see their faces light up when they laughed. Ugh this was so annoying. They really had to choose a place in FLORIDA? The stupid weather phenomenons had been delaying flights for months; floods, storms, tornados, you name it they had it. So, while Sap and Dream had already been living together in the house for 2 months, I was stuck here in London for the foreseeable future, time of release to be advised or whatever. My heart lifted a little when I heard Dream's reply,

'Shhhhh Sap he's not supposed to know you stole the room he wanted.'

He was quiet for a few seconds, leaving the call in dead silence, before breathing out heavily, wheezing even harder than before.

'WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE STOLE MY ROOM? SAPITY NAPITY YOU BETTER BE KIDDING.'

'NOPE YOU TOO LONG GEORGIE-POO, THE ROOM IS MINE HAHA!'

I screamed in anguish, listening to the respective choking of each of my friends. A frown covered my face, real annoyance spilling through my words. All I could hear was laughter for a few seconds before
Dream shouted,

'GEORGIE-POO NEEDS THE ROOM WITH A/C THOUGH SNAPMAP! WHAT IF *HAHA* WHAT IF A HEATWAVE HITS!'

Now it was my turn to choke, on my water, which I proceeded to spit all over my monitor in surprise. I faintly heard Sapnap yelling at Dream for who knows what, while my headphones had fallen off due to me laughing so hard I had collapsed on the floor. I laid there shaking with amusement for a decent few minutes before remembering I was streaming, and my face cam was on. I slowly stood up, still weak from the lack of air in my head. I carefully placed my headphones back on, gasping as I stuttered out between giggles.

'Dream, was that.....was that *HAHA* a *HAHAHA* a heat *HAHA* heatwaves reference?'

Sapnap squealed in delight, and I looked over at my other monitor to see him jumping up and down in excitement before yelling out to Dream,

'DREAMY WEEMY, DID YOU READ HEATWAVES FINALLY? LIKE AS IN THE SUPER FAMOUS FAN FIC ABOUT YOU AND GEORGE DOING THE NASTY?'