☮︎︎PERMANENT☮︎︎

**Maki pov**

The next day, almost everyone helped me get packed. I didn't bring everything, most of it being the things I could remember the group with. Half of the guys, including Sota, were talking in the corner, and the others actually helping with packing. Konan went through my clothes and asked if I was taking it. Sasori(surprisingly) came back and helped get everything organized. Itachi got the pictures off of my wall, and asked me if I was bringing certain things. Deidara and I were clearing out the room.

We spent half an hour getting my things in the right place for me to go. Secretly, I took my akatsuki robe, hat and ring, put it in a scroll the I told Sota to hide. Konan gave the pictures that would give any hints about my true past with them to Sota also. What he does with the stuff? I don't know, but he always hides it perfectly.

We all made our way to the gather room to say goodbye. I stood between Itachi and Sota in front of all of the other members. They looked as if they were struggling to keep a straight face.

I whistled getting their attention, "don't miss me too much. You might be to sad and depressed for me to continue to like you."

"I don't plan to." Sasori shot back making me glare at him.

"Oh, look. You already are sad and depressed." I said sarcastically.

Deidara chuckled, "nice one, Maki. I might use it one day, un."

I laughed and jumped on Deidara, hanging on tightly, while he tried to shake me off. After a few seconds of shaking I jumped off of his back and held my fist of to him. Our fist connected, 'bang'. He had a sad look in his eyes, so I scrunched my eyebrows and walked to stand in front of Sasori. I held my hand out to him and looked away. 10 seconds later I felt a hand slip in mine, I looked towards Sasori and gave him a small smile. He released my hand and I walked towards Zetsu who was poking out from the ground. Because of Tobi, I've always wanted to see what the green plant-like material felt like around his head, but black zetsu never let me. I slowly put my finger out towards the green part of Zetsu.

"Move it, brat." I quickly flickered my eyes towards black Zetsu. I gave him a disapproving glare.

"Let her touch." White Zetsu spoke up, "she's leaving today and this is the only thing we could possibly give her, so let her touch."

Black Zetsu sighed and muttered 'fine'. I poked it and instantly pulled my hand back. It was hard, but it was soft, like jelly, but it left no moisture at all. It squished, but it immediately popped back into place. It looked like it might have a bumpy feeling but it was smooth as a baby's butt. Tobi was right! It DOES feel weird!

"U-uh... thanks Zetsu." I said backing away and walking towards Kisame I held my hand out and the ball that we usually threw back and forth appeared. I flipped the ball over to side where we wrote our names. I dropped it in his hand and sighed, "you can have it."

"You sure you want me to have it?" He asked emphasizing 'sure', "'cause you don't seem to happy to let your precious little ball go."

"I'm not," I said furrowing my eyebrows, "but it's my goodbye gift." I whispered.

"You're still going to be able to see us." Konan spoke from beside us, "you just won't be with us all the time."

I looked at her, "that's the sad part. I can stand time away from the guys, but I don't know if I could stand time away from the only girl I've been with most of my life." I stated sarcastically. I heard everyone complain under their breath, " but I might miss them a little."

I moved away from Kisame and hugged Konan. She hugged back, and we stayed like that for a minute. When she pulled back, she got two silver chains from her pocket. On the chains were silver oragami birds (at top or side). Konan liked to drag me with her to go look at birds a lot, and over time I started willfully coming.