KONOHAMARU NINJA SQUAD

I'm waiting on a bridge we were told to meet on. Sasuke, Sakura, Sota and I were the only ones here. Sota begged me half of the night for me to change him back since my chakra was restored, so he's back in human form.

Naruto ran straight to Sakura once he got her, "hey, good morning, Sakura. What's up?" Then he glared at Sasuke. Then they turned and faced the opposite way.

We waited for what felt like hours for Sensei to show up, "hey, guys. Good morning. Sorry, I'm latte. Afraid I got lost on the path of life."

Sakura, Naruto ,and Sota screamed at him.

"I'm ready for the next ninja mission, Sensei!" Naruto exclaimed, "And, hey! Come on! No more of this dumb beginner stuff, okay? I want a chance to prove myself! I'm talking a real mission, where I can show what I'm made of. I gotta break out and burn it up! See?"

"Uh, right. I get it. That's great, Naruto." Kakashi-Sensei put his hands up in a surrendering position, "now, take it easy, would you?"

Naruto randomly turned to glare at Sasuke who glared back. They're like this because Naruto's basically mad that Sasuke saved him during the mission. It's a good thing that he doesn't know why I got hit by the senbon needles in by chakra points. Who knows, he could thank me for it, or glare at me because 'I took the credit'.

Naruto screamed, "believe it!" After he had got done thinking about something.

"Let us know when you're done fantasizing, Naruto, so we can start the mission, all right?" Sensei told him.

"Right!" He screamed.

"Could you not be so annoying, Naruto, just for once?" Sakura asked aggressively.

"You're loud, Sakura." I said.

***

We were picking weeds for cleanup. Naruto was glaring at Sasuke the whole time, so he didn't really do the job right. He picked everything from the garden we were cleaning- weeds and the plants- and got scolded from the woman who lived there.

Next mission we had was cleaning out a river. Naruto slipped and went down the waterfall and got saved by Sasuke. Being saved and called a loser by Sasuke again didn't help his ego at all.

We had to walk dogs for the next mission. Everyone did the job normally, except for Naruto who got the biggest dog there. Since Naruto had little control over the dog, it dragged him right to a minefield.

When we were done with the missions, Naruto was beat. He used me and Sasuke's shoulder to walk better.

"Look at you," Sakura said. " You're hopeless, Naruto."

"You really are just one big problem." Sasuke said smirking.

Naruto let go of us and screamed, "Sasuke!"

Sakura put her hand in front of Naruto and Sasuke walked off. "If you keep this up, I'll finish you off myself!" Sakura screamed.

"Guess we're not making a lot of progress on the teamwork thing, huh?" Sensei said.

"That's right!" Naruto yelled, "our teamwork's all messed up, and it's all because of you, Sasuke! You think you're better than everyone else?"

"Not everyone, just you." Sasuke replied, "face it. I'm better and stronger than you are. It's a fact. Unless you have what it takes to prove me wrong."

"You're a real jerk, Sasuke." I told him.

"All right guys," Kakashi-Sensei said. "Let's call it a day. You can beat each other to a pulp some other time. Anyway, I have to file my report on this mission."