ROCK LEE VS SASUKE

jul-26-2021

"All right. Don't pull me, Sakura." Sasuke's told her once she grabbed Sasuke's and Naruto's sleeve.

We were walking into this training room when Lee stopped us, "hey you, with the attitude. Hold on."

He should be more specific. Everyone one this team- except for me of course😋- has an attitude. And that's why everyone but me turned around and said, "huh?"

"What do you want?" Sasuke asked him.

"I want to fight. Right here and right now." Lee told him.

"You wanna fight me here and now, huh?" Sasuke asked.

"Yes." Lee said jumping down, "my name is Rick Lee. "You said it was common courtesy for a challenger to give his own name first, right? Sasuke Uchiha."

"Hn. So you know me."

"I challenge you." Lee said getting into a fighting stance, "everyone is always talking about the Uchiha clan and how great they are. I want to see if it's true. I figure you will be a good test for me. And also..." he looked at Sakura and blushed, "oh, Sakura! I love you!"

Sakura screamed, "those eyebrows can't be real! No! Your hairstyle is horrible too! And those eyebrows are so bushy! You're such a weirdo!"

"You are an angel sent from heaven." Lee told her and blew her a kiss that Sakura desperately tried to dodge, "that was a good move, but let us see you dodge this. Mwah! Mwah! Mwah!" He blew more hearts towards her.

Sakura screamed and bent in ways I didn't think people could bend to dodge the hearts, "hey! Keep your creepy little valentines to yourself! I was dodging for my life there!"

"You do not have to be so negative, Sakura." Lee told him.

"You've heard of the Uchiha clan, yet you're challenging me?" Sasuke asked, "you must be even more psycho that you look, if that's possible."

"You idiot. He would be saying anything if he didn't have anything to back it up." Sota mumbled.

"You want to know more about my clan, then I'll teach you the hard way." Sasuke glared at Lee.

"Bring it on."

"Hold it!" Naruto screamed, " I get him first. This weirdo is mine."

"Go for it." Sasuke told him.

"Naruto." Sakura said annoyed.

"What? It'll take me two minute to have this guy begging for mercy." Naruto said.

"No, thank you." Lee said, "right now the only one I want to fight is Uchiha."

"Yeah? Well, I've got news for you!" Naruto ran at Lee, "Sasuke can't compare to me! Believe it!" He threw a punch at Lee, which he easily pushed another way. Naruto turned on his hands to kick Lee, and he avoided it.

Lee got to the ground and spun around, "leaf whirlwind!" Naruto spun around on his back like a dead bug and crashed into the wall. Lee stood up and got into his fighting stance, at least that's what I think it is, "just accept it. You have no chance against me. Your skills are inferior. You see, Sasuke, out of all the top leaf genin, I am the best."

Pff. That's funny.

"Fight me and I will prove it to you." Lee finished.

Sasuke smirked, "hn. This'll be fun. Let's do it."

I heard a small gasp from Sakura, "there's no time, Sasuke. We've got to register by 3:00. That's less than half an hour."

"Relax. This'll all be over in five seconds." Sasuke said and ran at Lee.